S.P.Y Dusty Fingers (ATLA Remix)....non-drum and bass though (is this illegal here?)

Re: S.P.Y Dusty Fingers (ATLA Remix)....non-drum and bass though (is this illegal her

This may not be DnB, But damn its a great remix, Fantastic work mate.

Re: S.P.Y Dusty Fingers (ATLA Remix)....non-drum and bass though (is this illegal her

Agreed, it's a good remix! Maybe the bass is a bit too loud...
And although I really liked the main part, it was on the borderline of getting boring when it got to the breakdown.
That being said, I really like it, the synthwork is lovely

Crizis- thank you for the feedback! We were losing our minds trying to EQ a certain instrument part to go there, but we ended up taking it out. a shame about the deadline hitting us in the face, but we hope everyone makes it to the second breakdown as that's where we busted out the most emotion. :D

armelqb- thank you for taking the time to listen! glad you enjoyed it.

Haha I know that feeling :p 'something must go there' 'lets try this' 'hmm yes, finally after an insane fx rig, it sounds good' 'nope, i'm taking it out'
Breakdown is beautifull, as I said, the synths there are pretty

The deadline was a btich indeed though, that's why I can't submiy my entry now.. just found out yesterday :/

Back
Top Bottom