S.P.Y Dusty Fingers (ATLA Remix)....non-drum and bass though (is this illegal here?)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by timeslut, Nov 8, 2014.

1. timeslut

timeslut Member

Hey guys, this is the first track I'm posting up for feedback here. After hearing the original, I immediately though of a more hip hop variation of it. let me know what your think though. do dnb guys hate this trappy stuff?

in the meantime, i will eagerly await Mefjus' album.

https://soundcloud.com/atlaworldwide/dusty-fingers-atla-remix

2. armelqb

armelqb Member

Re: S.P.Y Dusty Fingers (ATLA Remix)....non-drum and bass though (is this illegal her

This may not be DnB, But damn its a great remix, Fantastic work mate.

timeslut likes this.
  3. Solace

Solace Active Member

Re: S.P.Y Dusty Fingers (ATLA Remix)....non-drum and bass though (is this illegal her

Agreed, it's a good remix! Maybe the bass is a bit too loud...
    And although I really liked the main part, it was on the borderline of getting boring when it got to the breakdown.
    That being said, I really like it, the synthwork is lovely

timeslut likes this.
  4. timeslut

timeslut Member

Crizis- thank you for the feedback! We were losing our minds trying to EQ a certain instrument part to go there, but we ended up taking it out. a shame about the deadline hitting us in the face, but we hope everyone makes it to the second breakdown as that's where we busted out the most emotion. :D

armelqb- thank you for taking the time to listen! glad you enjoyed it.

5. Solace

Solace Active Member

Haha I know that feeling :p 'something must go there' 'lets try this' 'hmm yes, finally after an insane fx rig, it sounds good' 'nope, i'm taking it out'
    Breakdown is beautifull, as I said, the synths there are pretty

The deadline was a btich indeed though, that's why I can't submiy my entry now.. just found out yesterday :/