S.P.Y - BRSTL Hardcore [NEST046]

Kondition

Am I the only one around here that has gotten massively bored with S.P.Y's latest work? there were quite a few good tunes on both of his last albums but it seems like he's recycling the same drums over and over again for instance. I feel like this is uninspired.

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
Liking the first three tunes, not too keen on this new version of Warrior Dub, much preferred the version on Nightlife 6.

Commander

VIP Junglist
Liking the first three tunes, not too keen on this new version of Warrior Dub, much preferred the version on Nightlife 6.
Me too! I like the breakdown but def the Nightlife 6 version the best though the full track had vocals in the breakdown which i didn't really like

encounter

VIP Junglist
Am I the only one around here that has gotten massively bored with S.P.Y's latest work? there were quite a few good tunes on both of his last albums but it seems like he's recycling the same drums over and over again for instance. I feel like this is uninspired.
Since round 2012 yeah. Couple I liked from Back 2 Basic 2 but in general too much of the same, basically found other stuff more appealing.

tyranny

VIP Junglist
Have spy's contract with Hospital come to an end?

I am guessing not, since the Hospital logo is all over the artwork on the release page, but I would say that it makes good business sense for Hospital and for SPY to have a few tunes out on Nest (which is a Skrillex thing) where it can get a bit of recognition from people who might not otherwise come across SPY or NHS tunes.

Pretty solid stuff, although Bristol Hardcore and maybe Warrior Dub are the only ones I really like. Can't argue with the price though!