S.P.Y BBC Essential Mix 10/01/15

Really stoked about this one. About time! I'm interested to see what the tracklist is going to be.

Quite looking forward to this! S.P.Y is the best producer on hospital imo.

Wish there were more DNB essential mixes, especially more from artists that aren't signed to ram/hospital.

Yeah it's utterly fucking criminal that there was never an Autonomic essential mix back in the day tbh.

Another uninspired choice to do a dnb essential mix

I bet we could all list at least 10-20 artists that we would like to see do an essential mix instead of the latest Hospital/Ram signing

surely Break has gotta be invited to do one by now?

since he was the most selling dnb artist on beatport, he really can't be ignored. but although i love his tunes, i don't expect a real versatile mix by him tbh - all his mixes are 8/10 own productions

since he was the most selling dnb artist on beatport, he really can't be ignored. but although i love his tunes, i don't expect a real versatile mix by him tbh - all his mixes are 8/10 own productions

I don't really see this as much as a problem if you see how colourful his palette is. Also, people like Calibre play more than 8/10 own productions in a mix.

I'd like to hear a Kasra essential mix.

I'm sure he'd dig quite deep.

Ivy Lab definitely need to do one. That would be ridiculous. It should be 4 hours instead of two.

1396056845507.jpg

Back
Top Bottom