S.P.Y. - Back To Basics Sampler EP (Hospital Records) Out April 7th

Not everybody has a turntable lying around, or the big budget

so pick up all the free mp3's that are being given out everyday, and us vinyl buyers can (finally) have something a bit exclusive for once. My 'wait forever' call is hoping that hospital doesn't reneg on keeping it to vinyl only, or bring the tunes out on the album in mp3 format...

also, big budget haha. I bet I make less money than most of you, and I have to pay to ship records all the way to NZ. Its called dedication and passion, not just having cash to spend...

so pick up all the free mp3's that are being given out everyday, and us vinyl buyers can (finally) have something a bit exclusive for once. My 'wait forever' call is hoping that hospital doesn't reneg on keeping it to vinyl only, or bring the tunes out on the album in mp3 format...

also, big budget haha. I bet I make less money than most of you, and I have to pay to ship records all the way to NZ. Its called dedication and passion, not just having cash to spend...

What if I told you there are some people who just enjoy listening to the music they like and don't need to feel exclusive or elitist about it

Well good on ya for having the dedication for that. I have nothing against vinyl and would love a set up of myself, but there are a huge amount of pros with digital.
Hospitals doing the right thing giving vinyl some attention, but that doesnt mean that digital is any less important.

Well good on ya for having the dedication for that. I have nothing against vinyl and would love a set up of myself, but there are a huge amount of pros with digital.
Hospitals doing the right thing giving vinyl some attention, but that doesnt mean that digital is any less important.

yeah man for sure - it is just nice of them to acknowledge us sometimes and have some exclusiveness - there is just so much exclusively digital music out there, that whenever a label decides to give something back to us vinyl buyers/collectors and people start calling for the mp3's it riles me up. Especially after the Fabric plate and the By Your Side remixes, which were supposed to be vinyl only and then some fuckwit/s uploaded them so the labels decided to sell them as mp3's after all, which is so backwards that it hurts

it's vinyl exclusive "for now" and will be on the album. just heard on hospital podcast.
*hides from incoming hospital hating dnbforum vinyl elitarian kru shitstorm*

guess just kind of like when they used to sell promo vinyls a bit before the release, whatever happened to that...? not rentable anymore, I suppose they are happy to break even with full artwork copies nowadays.
remember loving to get ram & hospital promos prior to the release from my store. hamilton - echoes and cnk/netsky - memory lane spring to mind :)

Was well expecting to agree with encounter, as my favourite bit of SPY was the ASBO EP.. that was a while ago. I remember being underwhelmed by the album by the time it came around.

But I just can't agree about this, it sounds like FIYYA to me! well impressed!

says guy with nakedish guy wearing lmfao thingy profile pic lol :teeth:

Last edited:
Wasn't a personal attack you speng it was my feeling towards Cold Harsh Air. I quite like it but it does sound a bit faggy. Read my posts properly before you jump in with both feet pfft..

woh, anyone hear the slow down/speed up thing on Brooklyn on the newest Hospital Podcast? is that on the released version I wonder? Its pretty sick

Big stuff! It's great to see Hospital moving further & further away from their 'strictly cheese' policy.

Back
Top Bottom