S.P.Y Album?

Also saw that yesterday. Tune sounds great, love the snare!
another quote from him: "we have just organised the track list for the album now and it will be a 4 Piece Vinyl".

wheres his fb page? the dots just seem to make fb give me a list of irrelevant bollox

I'm led to believe the Hospitality Brixton on the 28th of September will be his album launch (don't quote me on it) as i saw a few tweets about him having a live PA on his set

Actually, it seems to turn out that it was great that SPY signed for Hospital. They are really good at bringing out the albums fast, especially compared to nearly every other dnb label, where an album release is pushed back and back and back. And his output hasn't changed, thank fuck.

Actually, it seems to turn out that it was great that SPY signed for Hospital. They are really good at bringing out the albums fast, especially compared to nearly every other dnb label, where an album release is pushed back and back and back. And his output hasn't changed, thank fuck.

Yeah man. Although I am expecting some generic female vocals thrown over a couple of the tracks on there, you know.

It helps when you've got as many tunes made as he does.

Yeah man. Although I am expecting some generic female vocals thrown over a couple of the tracks on there, you know.

Yeah, you are right man, but as it is an album, that's fine with me, we will still have a lot of SPY goodness surely.

It helps when you've got as many tunes made as he does.

No doubt, the man is a machine. But the point is that I think that nearly every other label would still take much longer to bring out an LP, even it is already done and ready.

Back
Top Bottom