Rysk - Contortion (BHK/NFG Comp)

This ain't bad. The mix is shit but the flow is spot on. The drums are sounding nice too.

I didn't think the mix was that off tbh. Sounds pretty good to me. The track itself is good, I knpw bhk comps are pretty hard so good job woth the sample manipulation. Bass sounds good, atmosphere is good and drums are lovely. There's one pitched up snare which aounds ever so slightly off but that's nit picking. I think a little variation throughout would help it flow a bit better. Otherwise its a cracking track, good work

The mix is shit

care to elaborate?

i've already entered it, so it's a bit late... but i probably won't win anyway, so i might adjust the mix and stick it up as a free download when the comp is over.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't think the mix was that off tbh. Sounds pretty good to me. The track itself is good, I knpw bhk comps are pretty hard so good job woth the sample manipulation. Bass sounds good, atmosphere is good and drums are lovely. There's one pitched up snare which aounds ever so slightly off but that's nit picking. I think a little variation throughout would help it flow a bit better. Otherwise its a cracking track, good work

thanks mate.

yeah, finding variation while retaining the flow of the track has always been one of my downfalls.

Back
Top Bottom