Rvp has left arsenal

charlie131

VIP Junglist
Hahahaa

Said the club was small minded so not renewing his contract.

Couldn't put a link to the websites but it's all over google etc..

London is now a blue city

charlie131

VIP Junglist
South Londoner and Chelsea fan.. This is momentous day. We got hazard they lost ther best player

The only way this day would get better is a blunt and a chocolate bath

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
as this wasnt posted in the football thread im allowed to say

fuck off with your round ball kicking overpaid faggotry

MAJESTIC

BishBashBosh
VIP Junglist
He is still an Arsenal player.... has a year left on is contract.

Depends If they want to cash in on him now or he walks for nothing next season.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
arsenal are fucked, who knows if giroud and podolski will even get half of his goals last season next season
Well their performance in their national squads was blinding :lol: I think Podolski will fail again..he failed with Bayern and he´ll fail with Arsenal..he´s a smalltown boy. Not that cologne is small but in football, compared to Bayern..it is. He would be better off playing for Fulham, West Ham or...Charlton. :teeth:

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
Well their performance in their national squads was blinding :lol: I think Podolski will fail again..he failed with Bayern and he´ll fail with Arsenal..he´s a smalltown boy. Not that cologne is small but in football, compared to Bayern..it is. He would be better off playing for Fulham, West Ham or...Charlton. :teeth:
Maybe... tbh I recon he'll do alright with us. He's good. Not quite an Arsenal player but I recon we need to switch up a bit anyway. Maybe he'll bring something fresh...?

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Maybe... tbh I recon he'll do alright with us. He's good. Not quite an Arsenal player but I recon we need to switch up a bit anyway. Maybe he'll bring something fresh...?
Ah, dunno really..I mean the worst thing is, that he only has a left foot..for a footballer in the realm of international football thats quite weak imo..his right foot is terrible and it seems he didn´t even work on it.

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
Ah, dunno really..I mean the worst thing is, that he only has a left foot..for a footballer in the realm of international football thats quite weak imo..his right foot is terrible and it seems he didn´t even work on it.
That being said he's still quality. Still being picked to play for ze germanz. Still got a seriously powerful shot that a lot people dream of having. Only time will tell I recon...

Henry leaves Arsenal...... everyone says were fucked.
Fabregas leaves Arsenal.....everyone says were fucked.
Gets a bit boring after a while, Wenger always finds new talent to fill the shoes.

Also I think its not down to money, he just didn't agree on the way Arsenal wanted to move forward, they didn't even get to the money stage