RVerbal - Apocalypse (BIG TRANCESTEP!)

Deer Sir or Madam.

I think you need a waaaay less generic phrase than "Access denied" man.
I think the intro was way too short and all the synths are way too loud and the drums are overpowered by all the seriously loud noises playing at once.
I think it's too fucking fast, there's no groove, the drums sound really really rushed - in a bad way - and it sounds like you're trying to mash too much sound into a too little space.

I don't really how you're asking me to rate it, but I'd say it's a good 3.5 maybe a 3.7.

In all honesty
-ApeCat

Ive never heard of trancestep before until I clicked on this
Cool intro and sound clips at the beginning
Interesting idea, fast drums
Kick could probably use more punch, seems to have trouble coming through the synth imo
The high passed break seems a bit TOO present in the song for me, its like there is an upper fuzz on the song the whole time because of the break
Mixdown could use some work, volume levels of the tracks seem to need work and maybe some more eqing

RVERBAL - APOCALYPSE

hi,
I would like to present you my new song
It is maintained in the convention trancestep
I hope you will like it

Please rate and comment

greetz,
rverbal

DOWNLOAD

Great first post Greyson. Love the tune...interesting angle to approach dnb from and you've got a great energy going. Beats are slightly too breakcoreish for me but you're clearly talented.

One thing I will say is there aint no 'stepping' of any kind in this tune. Small quibble though really.

---------- Post added at 18:32 ---------- Previous post was at 18:30 ----------

And dont listen to ApeCat...he rates all his tunes out of 4 so you did well!

Great first post Greyson. Love the tune...interesting angle to approach dnb from and you've got a great energy going. Beats are slightly too breakcoreish for me but you're clearly talented.

One thing I will say is there aint no 'stepping' of any kind in this tune. Small quibble though really.

---------- Post added at 18:32 ---------- Previous post was at 18:30 ----------

And dont listen to ApeCat...he rates all his tunes out of 4 so you did well!

thanks for your opinion. if you write seriously it's pretty damn nice. :rslayer:

general - thanks for all opinion - i wanna use your comments to be better producer. but i want to see opinions everyone who listen this track. please comment!

Back
Top Bottom