Rusty Sheriff's Badge (Original Sin Remix)

not bad, but he has more skills 4 sure...
rufige kru monkey boys (original sin) remix is stormin, not this one.

absolutely terrible

maybe its because i loved the original but this stinks of generic jump up

I'd rather portion up my Nans labia & flash fry slivers of it in Josef Fritzls piss & inject it into my eyeballs, than listen to another second of that tripe.

he did keep the originals theme of the bassline on the intro (before the rewind effect drops in) i said it on dnba ill say it here too.. bitch all you want when you hear that intro you know the tune and you will bounce to it, its a storming remix and goes off on the dancefloors.. im loving this, also loving the 'Crap Rinse Out - Serum Remix' thats a savage tune aswell.

Tho i have to say you all wait till you hear 'Donkey Punch' ;) your not ready!!

as an original sin tune i think its good, apart from the intro.

As a remix of rusty sheriffs badge i think its terrible.

if hed released this as one of his own tunes then it would probably have got a warmer reception.

OS is remixing Donkey Punch?

nope.. someone else has Remixed it for the Grid project. thats all im sayin at the moment its biiiig tho, was a Interesting Artist to be called for the Remix too and he did a beauty of a job on it.

im loving this, also loving the 'Crap Rinse Out - Serum Remix' thats a savage tune aswell.
This pleases me. Serum will blatantly do a bang up job on that remix. The guy has serious skills.

Bruv believe me its heavy, Serum has smashed it with this Remix, very nasty but kept the originals feel to it.

Back
Top Bottom