Russla - November '09

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Hey yo!

Just bought a few new beats so thought I'd make another mix tape. Some recent recycled mixes in here but I've only been using them for a little while so still getting rinsed :)

Tracklist:

1. Spor - Way of the Samuri
2. The Upbeats & Ewun - Screw Up (The Upbeats Rmx)
3. Brookes Brothers - Crackdown (Shock One Rmx)
4. Sigma - Hi Top (Ed Rush & Optical Rmx)
5. Brookes Brothers - F Zero
6. Camo & Krooked - Global Warming
7. Sharam ft. Kid Cudi - She Came Along (Danny Byrd Rmx)
>>> Shimon - Hush Hush
8. Netsky - Young & Foolish
9. Furlonge - Task Master
10. Camo & Krooked - No Soul
11. Culture Shock - Kronix
>>> Zero T & Beta 2 - Bizzy Time (Break Rmx)
12. Wickaman - Free Beat
13. Crystal Clear - Superfunk
14. D* Minds & Dirty Harry - Ho Bass
15. Audio - Planet Fall
16. Tantrum Desire - Electronic Brain
17. Sigma - Front to Back
18. Orginal Sin - Therapy
19. Moving Fusion & Fierce - Now's the Time
20. Pendulum - The Terminal
21. BCUK - Bullet Time (Spor Rmx)
22. TKO - Mitsibishi (Basher Rmx)
22. Ewun, Spor & Evol Intent - Levitate
23. Mitsibishi - Printer Jam (Barbarix Rmx)

Link:

# Bitrate: 320kbps (CBR)
# Playtime: 65mins
# Filesize: 149.55MB

http://dnbshare.com/download/Russla-November2009.mp3.html

Enjoy bredrins!

Russla

i saw your first mix and thought, hang on this might be blinding, but then you start playing all that gay brookes brothers and camo and krooked stuff. sorry for being a miserable bastard, but it seems like your mixing your metaphors a bit.

i saw your first mix and thought, hang on this might be blinding, but then you start playing all that gay brookes brothers and camo and krooked stuff. sorry for being a miserable bastard, but it seems like your mixing your metaphors a bit.

Yeah man I hear ya, I just never get the time to sit down and dig real deep into the scene and play some unknown blinders.

The gigs I play are mainly for the dancefloor scene so don't wana get all pretentious and techy and clear the floor.. I'm guna take a few months out from gigging and really get to find my own style, instead of just playing whats hot.

I'll hook you up when I do man, I wana spread my wings!

not at all, russ, you should do youir thing regardless. many, many people think it's a good thing to go thru the styles in a mix. i'm just boring and old.

i'm gonna listen anyway, because there's only a few forum deejays i'll listen to and i think i should spred the love a bit

On this... Late shift at works always gives me a good chance to listen to the forum dj's, I have been a little slack of late due to getting myself back into shape.

I did download the one where you back 2 back with Penfold, but prefer this because its purely you... I'll give it a listen this evening and over the week and let you know fella.

Big ups :D

I don't particulary think brookesbrothers and camo and krooked are gay! Both are top producers, both being totally different styles too, and u seem to have put them into the same catogory with that comment. Check the camo/krooked dnb arena podcast they did.

On this... Late shift at works always gives me a good chance to listen to the forum dj's, I have been a little slack of late due to getting myself back into shape.

I did download the one where you back 2 back with Penfold, but prefer this because its purely you... I'll give it a listen this evening and over the week and let you know fella.

Big ups :D

Thanks buddy, no way near as good as your Eqing but i'm getting there (y) Still only been mixing 2years now so bare that in mind... :)

I don't particulary think brookesbrothers and camo and krooked are gay! Both are top producers, both being totally different styles too, and u seem to have put them into the same catogory with that comment. Check the camo/krooked dnb arena podcast they did.

Aye its all a matter of opinion tho dude so the little man is right in what he says, as its hohw he feels..

Thanks for sticking up for me tho lol :)

mate...this is a big mix...listened to it a few times now.....good track selection.....crisp beat matching....top respect....check out some of my mixes if like....DJ AMENZ...peace

Geeze forgot about this, thanks again guys..

New one to come over December time, busy as fook atm :)

Just realised I havnt actually d/l'ed this yet, im doing it now, will give constructive feedback by the end of the day

Back
Top Bottom