Russla - November '09

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Hey yo!

Just bought a few new beats so thought I'd make another mix tape. Some recent recycled mixes in here but I've only been using them for a little while so still getting rinsed :)

Tracklist:

1. Spor - Way of the Samuri
2. The Upbeats & Ewun - Screw Up (The Upbeats Rmx)
3. Brookes Brothers - Crackdown (Shock One Rmx)
4. Sigma - Hi Top (Ed Rush & Optical Rmx)
5. Brookes Brothers - F Zero
6. Camo & Krooked - Global Warming
7. Sharam ft. Kid Cudi - She Came Along (Danny Byrd Rmx)
>>> Shimon - Hush Hush
8. Netsky - Young & Foolish
9. Furlonge - Task Master
10. Camo & Krooked - No Soul
11. Culture Shock - Kronix
>>> Zero T & Beta 2 - Bizzy Time (Break Rmx)
12. Wickaman - Free Beat
13. Crystal Clear - Superfunk
14. D* Minds & Dirty Harry - Ho Bass
15. Audio - Planet Fall
16. Tantrum Desire - Electronic Brain
17. Sigma - Front to Back
18. Orginal Sin - Therapy
19. Moving Fusion & Fierce - Now's the Time
20. Pendulum - The Terminal
21. BCUK - Bullet Time (Spor Rmx)
22. TKO - Mitsibishi (Basher Rmx)
22. Ewun, Spor & Evol Intent - Levitate
23. Mitsibishi - Printer Jam (Barbarix Rmx)

Link:

# Bitrate: 320kbps (CBR)
# Playtime: 65mins
# Filesize: 149.55MB

http://dnbshare.com/download/Russla-November2009.mp3.html

Enjoy bredrins!

Russla

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
i saw your first mix and thought, hang on this might be blinding, but then you start playing all that gay brookes brothers and camo and krooked stuff. sorry for being a miserable bastard, but it seems like your mixing your metaphors a bit.

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
i saw your first mix and thought, hang on this might be blinding, but then you start playing all that gay brookes brothers and camo and krooked stuff. sorry for being a miserable bastard, but it seems like your mixing your metaphors a bit.
Yeah man I hear ya, I just never get the time to sit down and dig real deep into the scene and play some unknown blinders.

The gigs I play are mainly for the dancefloor scene so don't wana get all pretentious and techy and clear the floor.. I'm guna take a few months out from gigging and really get to find my own style, instead of just playing whats hot.

I'll hook you up when I do man, I wana spread my wings!

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
not at all, russ, you should do youir thing regardless. many, many people think it's a good thing to go thru the styles in a mix. i'm just boring and old.

i'm gonna listen anyway, because there's only a few forum deejays i'll listen to and i think i should spred the love a bit

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
On this... Late shift at works always gives me a good chance to listen to the forum dj's, I have been a little slack of late due to getting myself back into shape.

I did download the one where you back 2 back with Penfold, but prefer this because its purely you... I'll give it a listen this evening and over the week and let you know fella.

Big ups :D

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
I don't particulary think brookesbrothers and camo and krooked are gay! Both are top producers, both being totally different styles too, and u seem to have put them into the same catogory with that comment. Check the camo/krooked dnb arena podcast they did.

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
On this... Late shift at works always gives me a good chance to listen to the forum dj's, I have been a little slack of late due to getting myself back into shape.

I did download the one where you back 2 back with Penfold, but prefer this because its purely you... I'll give it a listen this evening and over the week and let you know fella.

Big ups :D
Thanks buddy, no way near as good as your Eqing but i'm getting there (y) Still only been mixing 2years now so bare that in mind... :)

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
I don't particulary think brookesbrothers and camo and krooked are gay! Both are top producers, both being totally different styles too, and u seem to have put them into the same catogory with that comment. Check the camo/krooked dnb arena podcast they did.
Aye its all a matter of opinion tho dude so the little man is right in what he says, as its hohw he feels..

Thanks for sticking up for me tho lol :)

mate...this is a big mix...listened to it a few times now.....good track selection.....crisp beat matching....top respect....check out some of my mixes if like....DJ AMENZ...peace