Russla - New WIP

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Haha funny you say that cos I actually wanted to write a jump track, hence the jumpy drums :) Well spotted lol!

It is simple ya but just wana know how the mix is, if its shit, what needs bringing out, less of etc etc... Mixing down is a fucking mission! must read moar!

luciduk

VIP Junglist
yeah the intro snare stuck out as being straight jump up snare!!

but theres some very crazy noises at the drop im liking :) that sounds neat.

yeah this is neat man i like the idea definatly, sounds like it could all be pulled together a little tighter tho you know get it tucked in properly

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Ha maybe i should change the snares to something more fitting then :) yeh deffo agree it needs a lot more tinkering to iron out the creases, and im not guna lie i didnt spend that long on the bass for will rework that a bit.. Is the mix real muddy tho? I can tell, its like learning how to mix again but with different tracks :S

subprime

Dysjoint
VIP Junglist
Really cool track, I woulda liked the low end on the bass phrase a bit louder. Didn't sound muddy to me, but I'm king of bad mixdown so :D

Nice stuff.

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Sweet man glad you dig, i will try and get some more middy bass out of it, been struggling this morning but I see what you mean, its pretty much just sub looking at my analysier .. Good shout :)

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
very nice! really interesting sound, really feelin this, bigup! wont comment on mixdown n production coz i'm on crappy speakers atm, but soundin tasty!

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Cheers guys, its hard to listen to your own work as if someone else made it so it sounds turd to me lol! Ive changed a few bits on it now and will have a full version up soon :)