RUSSLA - MARCH 2011

Ups Mark! No new bits from Andy yet tho :( Been trying to get my hands on Eds Dead, you heard it yet?

Listened to this on the way home today, really enjoyed it mate! Beatmatching was spot on as per, nice variation of tunes as well!

Some stand out parts for me were:

7. Mindscape - Bounce
8. Inside Info - Bit Rhythm
9. Apex - Energy Lines

Not a fan of Bounce really, but it sat proper nicely with Bit Rythmn, as did Energy Lines.

15. Hazard - 0121 VIP
16. Reso - War Machine

Didn't dig this quite so much, purely because War Machine is so fucking rowdy that it overpowers any other tune being mixed!

17. Wickaman & RV - The Source
>> Sub Focus - Swamp Thing

This was beaut! Love Swamp Thing, still rinse it loads!

22. Sub Focus - Timewarp
23. Danny Byrd & Adrok - Planet Music Ft. Mc F

Again, not really a big fan of the tunes themselves, but they sounded pretty nice together.

24. Sigma - The Jungle
>> Andy C - Body Rock

This got the gun fingers out big time! Proper sick!

Nice one Russla, big mix my man! Hoping to head to Gasworks on Saturday if money permits! (y)

Wicked alex cheers for the comments dude! Agree totally with War Machine, that fucking tune doesnt work with anything, literally nothin! Works in a rave tho, not so much on a recording.. Glad you digged Timewarp and Planet Music, I dont like the tunes much either but they do actually work together :) Body Rock and The Jungle was a no brainer for me, cant help playing BR with other triplet bits lol!

Will get on yours asap dude and give some useful feedback (y)

big mix russ! impressive stuff man..

was cool to here the electroo side to dnb as I don't tend to listen to it as much! Nice selection man

there was a section of pure fire which was....
7. Mindscape - Bounce
8. Inside Info - Bit Rhythm
9. Apex - Energy Lines
10. Crystal Clear - Pure Thought
11. Top Cat - Ruffest Gun Ark (Chase & Status Rmx)
12. Hydro, Naibu & Spinline - Roller X
13. Basher - Vigilante (Xtrah Rmx)
14. Zeal & Litta - See You Next Tuesday
15. Hazard - 0121 VIP

Absolutely smashed it here man..

Was a wicked mix Russ.. fair play mate

Safety boss, thanks for the comment dude! Nice to see a big section pasted back, was feeling that part too hehe :)

Not being so lazy atm so have got another mix in the making already!

Another solid mix russla, i really enjoyed this one

Highlight for me was hearing body rock with the jungle

Thanks for letting me know about the 0121 vip i dunno how i missed that!!

listened to this lastnight, fucking badarse intro, was eyeing up Concord Dawn the other day thinking it needs some use.. i even enjoyed Deep Space and im not too keen on that, quality rolling mix through Brainstitch and then Ruffest Gunark was ill! great switch into the jumpy stuff, couple of big mixes at the end ended the hole thing on a high. niiiiiiice mix

Another solid mix russla, i really enjoyed this one

Highlight for me was hearing body rock with the jungle

Thanks for letting me know about the 0121 vip i dunno how i missed that!!

Wicked mate cheers for grabbing! Lots of people digging that Body Rock mix, will draw that at gigs for sure then :)

listened to this lastnight, fucking badarse intro, was eyeing up Concord Dawn the other day thinking it needs some use.. i even enjoyed Deep Space and im not too keen on that, quality rolling mix through Brainstitch and then Ruffest Gunark was ill! great switch into the jumpy stuff, couple of big mixes at the end ended the hole thing on a high. niiiiiiice mix

Safety Danny, Ruffest Gun Ark mix is a little naughty hehe :) Glad you dig, will check yours asap chief!

Nice one Nick! Yeh things are good man, keeping busy! How are things your way? Will have to get your down again sometime (y)

Back
Top Bottom