Russla man has sexy time with Thai mans wife

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Re: Russian man has sexy time with Thai mans wife

im not actually 100% sure why im white. just look at how i live. listen to reggae. have all the hoes on my jock but no credit on phone and low battery. dont pay child support or taxes. love grape flavour. smoke dat weed. eat ham. work in bio-chemistry. an old colleauge of mine whos black, his surname is 'ormskirk' which is old nordic for 'snake church' and badass beyond belief but he told me thats cos the slaves would get their owners surname, thats how it worked back in the day. its nothing so sinister as a stygian snake cult either, its the old sign for infinity, the snake that eats its own tail, which i think was a viking metaphor for the universe or life or something.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Re: Russian man has sexy time with Thai mans wife

i think youll find thats kevin. dont try to community with me. im king of community, and one of the lamest jerks youll ever come in contact with. inside de ride fool.

MAJESTIC

BishBashBosh
VIP Junglist
Most Thai men usually openly whore out their wives, the wives love it though due to the 'lack' of the average Thai man.

'Lucky' Chang haha some bottles in Thailand can have up to 12% alcohol. A bottle can make the difference from reasonably pissed to paralytic which I found out on a couple of occasions. *shudders*

tewky1

VIP Junglist
Most Thai men usually openly whore out their wives, the wives love it though due to the 'lack' of the average Thai man.

'Lucky' Chang haha some bottles in Thailand can have up to 12% alcohol. A bottle can make the difference from reasonably pissed to paralytic which I found out on a couple of occasions. *shudders*
Not really, sure there are some, but not all of them thats for sure. Pretty much every bloke though has a bit on the side, called a mia noy. Translates like no.2 wife. Seems to be accepted as part of life, just as long as everyone keeps it on the down low, and no-one sees anything. All Gene Hackman and Richard Pryor on it they are!

tewky1

VIP Junglist
Kickboxing init, although ruskie wasnt very Nuk Suu Khao in this scene, he needs more training. Wiggle Palm Tree!

I so wanted him to say

You bleed like Mai Lee, Mai Lee Goooooooood Fuck!

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
Aint Chinese ment to do kung fu whats he doing with a gun this is very strange
most thai men hav guns. tweeeky prob has guns.

If you want bar girls, alcohol, nice weather and a beach its a good a place as any in Thailand
naa man.. theres hundreds of places that are much nicer than phuket. that place if full of bolsheviks

MAJESTIC

BishBashBosh
VIP Junglist
naa man.. theres hundreds of places that are much nicer than phuket. that place if full of bolsheviks
Fair one, each to their own. Where would you suggest? You been Chaing Mai or Pattaya? Hoping to hit one of them on my next visit. Done Bangkok, Phuket/Patong and nearly every noteworthy islands bar Koh Samui but could clearly see it from out hotel on Pang Yang.

Where are you atm? still in NZ?