Russla - LIVE 3 Deck Set - 26.09.09

^^ Fuck off ya spamming cnuts!

This is not the place to stick your advertising message, get to know!

Ez people.

Had my night with Wickaman yesterday and did my first live 3 deck set. The only thing which has gutted me is that for some reason the Record Out on my Xone 62 didn't record the MC's, proper piss take! If anyone knows why let me know, would love to know why! Bare this in mind with the reloads and the chopping at the end lol!

Anyways go easy on the critisim, i'm still a newbie and only been using 3 decks for a month or so (y)

http://www.dnbshare.com/download/Russla-3DeckSet-26.09.09.mp3.html

Russla

Shame! lol

Oh yeah thanks Muzza you fuck lol!

I read the manuel and it doesn't record those channels, fucking piece of turd! Means I'll have to use another mixer to record the MCs... JOKE.

^^ Sound cheers boy... Will deffo get on yours soon and tell ya what I think, just been proper busy lately sorry dude! :(

^^ Sound cheers boy... Will deffo get on yours soon and tell ya what I think, just been proper busy lately sorry dude! :(

was this to me? if so thanks mate, you got all the time mate, had a listen, really fucking good mate, for a start, mixing immortal must be a challenge in its self (with that beginning and all) let alone carrying on with 3 decks.
thought you done a top job mate, big up.
ive got a copy of front to back after hearing it in your mixes, what a banger!

maximum respect dude:not_worth

Yeah man was too you, hence the ^^ ;)

Cheers tho dude, I did practice this set a lot but was in a bum mood on the night as its was pretty dead so wasn't as tight as it could of been :( Glad you can appreciate Immortal, its more of a mish on the second drop lol!

And yeah Front to Back is tune, use it quick tho cos its getting old now lol!

Yeah man was too you, hence the ^^ ;)

Cheers tho dude, I did practice this set a lot but was in a bum mood on the night as its was pretty dead so wasn't as tight as it could of been :( Glad you can appreciate Immortal, its more of a mish on the second drop lol!

And yeah Front to Back is tune, use it quick tho cos its getting old now lol!

oh yeah haha!
i dont think there would be alot of people that wouldn't appreciate immortal in the mix, i was gonna buy it but i thought ive either got to start with it or do my nut in trying to mix out with it hahaha

ha! fair enough, well im preparing another mix with front to back on it, guess i better hurry up and but the rest of the tunes i need haha
speaking of which, im trying to get hold of "jah!" by capone but i cant find it in stock anywhere, dont know where i can get a copy do you?, i wanna mix it with theropy, in my head it sounds naughty

oh yeah haha!
i dont think there would be alot of people that wouldn't appreciate immortal in the mix, i was gonna buy it but i thought ive either got to start with it or do my nut in trying to mix out with it hahaha

ha! fair enough, well im preparing another mix with front to back on it, guess i better hurry up and but the rest of the tunes i need haha
speaking of which, im trying to get hold of "jah!" by capone but i cant find it in stock anywhere, dont know where i can get a copy do you?, i wanna mix it with theropy, in my head it sounds naughty

Sorry for the late reply but i don't buy vinyl anymore so couldnt really help except just contact a few stores directly and they'll be able to order you one or let you know on the next press date (y)

Back
Top Bottom