Russla is now King?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
absolutely not, this is rubbish. im whats what around here not to mention the man has fish-stew in his balls. i wouldve known if anything had changed regarding the title. or not, because im perma drunk and focus mainly on setting stuff on fire behind the dumpster. its fun we should go

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
absolutely not, this is rubbish. im whats what around here not to mention the man has fish-stew in his balls. i wouldve known if anything had changed regarding the title. or not, because im perma drunk and focus mainly on setting stuff on fire behind the dumpster. its fun we should go
If you're not the king, how can you claim to be?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what is this smelting accident that keeps coming up, why hasnt anyone told me about this. crude. i am after all king, although, from what i recall, it is andrew that isnt king. mainly. dont think it was russ. it does include him, of course, but that goes without saying, as it includes everyone. just not me.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
So is this case of karl being usurped? Will there be a DnB forum civil war. Are we all really crickets chirping?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
there is also a threat of terror as i will post tortoise genitalia whereever you look if anybody tries anything. i think thats pretty kingly, you are no kind of king if you dont opress the people something fierce.

russ is oppressive but he is more sexually invasive than opressive terror.

this tortoise penis thing is truly an issue lately, i can barely function for having seen that stuff, im not even joking. have you ever seen one?

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
my mate has 2 tortoises, one male and one female, they had to move the female one into his bathroom because the male was such a randy fucker he raped it half to death, was funny seeing them fuck though, just two shells banging against each other, was best when coming back from raving, tripping your nut off and seeing tortoises going at it haha