Russla - Enter & Drumfunk Comp. Mix

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Ez all.

Just got my Xone 62 yesterday and had to sort a mix by 5pm today for this competition, whilst having the flu and no energy! Bad times, but yeah this was mostly done with the filters so its all a bit new to me and could really do with comments especially from Xone users :) And obviously anyone else!

Tracklist:

1) X Faction - Tablebanger
>>> The Qemists - S.W.A.G (Interface Rmx)
2) BCUK - Bullet Time (Spor Rmx)
3) DC Breaks - Taken
4) Sigma - Dawn Alarm
5) Friction & K-Tee - Set It Off
6) Break - Is This What You Want VIP
7) SpectraSoul - Peninsula
8) Noisia - Last Look
9) Lynx & Kemo - Hotriders
10) Blame - Hiro

Link:

# Bitrate: 320kbps (CBR)
# Playtime: 29mins
# Filesize: 66.13MB

http://dnbshare.com/download/Russla-EnterandDrumfunkComp..mp3.html

Much love, Russla

On the subject of Xone mixers, anyone got any thoughts on what the best one to go for is?

I'm thinking of getting a Xone42 at the mo.

btw. Listened to your mix this morning and liked it. Good luck with the comp and your new mixer.

Lol thats more like it lol :wave: Ended up taking 2nd place on the night so happy days!

good mix russ, cant say anything bad on this one!

Nice one chief. There is deffo a few dodgy parts i know of but i guess thats just me being pedantic!

Right, finally got around to listening to this! Really enjoyed it Russ. An epic selection of tracks man. Some tight solid mixes throughout aswell!! You also picked tracks that worked well in the mix together! Plus there was a bit of everything in there too, ie, Dancefloor smashers to chilled out rollers.
That intro tune is pretty mad!!! Never heard it before. Bet that would go off in a club.
5) Friction & K-Tee - Set It Off
6) Break - Is This What You Want VIP
^^Went together awesome!!!
All in all, a really top mix bro. I look forward to hearing new mixes from you in the future bro. Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom