VIP Junglist
It's been well too long...

1. Mampi Swift - Gangster
2. Clipz - Give It To Me
3. Hazard - It's a Secret
>> Royalston - The Test VIP
4. Konichi - Tools of the Trade VIP
5. Hybris & Rido - The Thing
6. Enei & Kasra - So Real (Mefjus Remix)
7. Culture Shock - Troglodyte
>> Ed Rush & Optical - Watermelon
8. Smooth - Virgo Cluster
9. Heist - Unicron
10. Jaydan - OMFG
11. Danny Byrd - Blaze the Fire (Rah!) ft. General Levy (Sub Zero Rmx)
12. Konichi - Simulator Music
13. Fourward - Talk to Me
14. Receptor & Neonlight - 800 Pound Gorilla
15. Monsta - Holdin' On (Skrillex & Nero Remix)
>> Sub Focus - Timewarp VIP
16. DJ Friction - 3rd Degree Gurns VIP
17. The Prototypes - Habitation
18. Basher - Androids
19. Neonlight & Mefjus - Puppet Master
20. Audio - Headroom
>> Skism - Red Heat (TC Rmx)
21. Cyantific - The Tomorrow People
22. Capone - Twist Em Out
23. Annix - War Dub
24. Hashtag - Take Control
25. Audio - Soulmagnet
>> DJ Zinc - Ska
26. Cyantific - Mirador
27. Culture Shock - I Remember
28. Serum - Rat Trap VIP
29. Benny Page & Solo Banton - Dangerous
30. Harvest - Militant
31. Calyx & TeeBee - Pure Gold ft. Kemo
>> Hazard & D* Minds - Mr Happy
32. Break - Isis

Another one to come soon!

Yes there's love!! Had a listen to this today, big mix mate. I'm sure there's no love on here because of the jump up! This forum never has love for jump up.

But I do like a bit of jump up, and you didn't over kill it either mixed it up with some deeper vibes.
Energy levels are very high, constant head nodding at work!!

My fav part was Holdin' on through to Mirador serious vibes through this bit.

No need to comment on mixing or Eqing as both are always spot on with your mixes.

Looking forward to the next one.

Haha see I thought it'd be the tunes like holdin on that would put the beard strokers off lol! But yeh an unusual amount of jump up for me but it was tunes for Nye so had to be some in there, especially with Original sin & subzero on the bill ha!

Thanks for checking tho man! Hope some more peeps do - last Dnb mix I uploaded was in march 2011 haha!

Yes Russ, its been far too long! Well enjoyed this bro, you get massive props or playing Clipz - Give It To Me, I used to fucking batter that tune. Definitely pulling it out again now :D

Fucking SICK.

Tomorrow People >> Twist Em Out was wicked as well!

But yeah, big mix man. Couple of tunes I wasn't feeling that much, but its nice to hear the other end of stuff I dont usually get to check in mixes. Beatmatching spot on as always too.

Ez!

Yes. Will listen when I get to work. I caught the end of your set at enter drum funk a few months ago and you had the crowd going! Was big.

Safe man nice one! yeh enjoyed that show! Shame its a Vodka revs place now ey :/ Look forward to your thoughts, i'll bang yours on this week too :)

Yes Russ, its been far too long! Well enjoyed this bro, you get massive props or playing Clipz - Give It To Me, I used to fucking batter that tune. Definitely pulling it out again now :D

Fucking SICK.

Tomorrow People >> Twist Em Out was wicked as well!

But yeah, big mix man. Couple of tunes I wasn't feeling that much, but its nice to hear the other end of stuff I dont usually get to check in mixes. Beatmatching spot on as always too.

Ez!

Hah yeh i duno where that Clipz tune even came from, just stubbled across it in my Traktor library! Sounds ahead of its time listening to it now imo!

Safe about Talk to Me, can't help but cut to the cowbell in Simulator Music haha!

But yeh it was party based mix so some cheese for sure so I agree lol!

Thanks for checking man! Hit me up on Facey with your mobile number and we'll link on the 26th for shizzle!

will check this out man, not listened to much jump up recently - also didn't realise simulator music was finally out! instabag

Wicked sound man! I've d/l the one in your sig too and will check it this week (y) yeh it was a instabag for me too, such a dancefloor killer!

Safe man nice one! yeh enjoyed that show! Shame its a Vodka revs place now ey :/ Look forward to your thoughts, i'll bang yours on this week too :)

Yeah. One more club down. Bit of a shitter! Yeah will check it today and let you know. May have to prepare myself for some jump up before listening :P

I know its dire straits in Bomo atm, Subsoil doesnt have a venue as it stands - Fucking weak! Dusk will reopen so Im told, but when is anyone guess!

Ha the jump up is nice jump up if you get meh? lol

Yeah, I was just about to ask. Yeah, I haven't seen any kind of update update on news on Dusk. Hopefully it'll reopen soon enough. I heard Empire's reopening in March and also heard talk of an ibar 2.0...

yO!

checked this out man, was a wicked mix, didnt realise u was a jump up boy! enjoyed the mixture of tunes u played gave it a good edge. mixing was wicked. nice one! that mix is headroom and tommorows people is sick!

Yes Tone thanks for checking! Ha i do love a bit of jump up but not til recently, all happened after I booked Konichi & Decimal Bass - Set was too rough!!

Got some free time this weekend so will give you some in depth feedback on yours!

But Tony4Eva? LOL

really enjoyed this man, the intro was sick and the first section was more my thing in terms of tunes, watermelon tease was large.

Simulator music into talk to me as matty mentioned was sick.

I liked how you switched up the way you mixed tunes in and out, kept it different all the time rather than just doubles all the time which was really refreshing, good stuff (y)

really enjoyed this man, the intro was sick and the first section was more my thing in terms of tunes, watermelon tease was large.

Simulator music into talk to me as matty mentioned was sick.

I liked how you switched up the way you mixed tunes in and out, kept it different all the time rather than just doubles all the time which was really refreshing, good stuff (y)

Big up man! Glad you noticed the Watermelon mix - Been kaining that for months :) But yeh gotta switch it up, double dropping all the time is a bad habit.. Got yours on d/l!

Back
Top Bottom