Russian Live D'n'B - Broken Air

Liquid Funk

Heard the track Learned to Fly last night, can't get it out of my head. Vocals are spot on and the fact they do it live is a nice touch. Really recommend giving the track 'Learned to Fly' a listen. Quite mellow and liquid sound, kinda reminds me of Blu Marten. They seem relatively unheard of and hey, I don't hear much coming out of Russia?

https://soundcloud.com/brokenair/sets/aurora-2013

Last edited:
Edited. My bad force of habit typo.

It's not that, it's the fact that you said we don't hear much coming from Russia. :|

Enei, Bop, Unquote, Mr Sizef, Subwave, Electrosoul System. Those are just a few artists off the top of my head!

Edited. My bad force of habit typo.

That was meant as in, I hear a ton of quality stuff coming out of Russia. The confusion wasn't over grammar, it was the statement itself :P

Teddy Killerz / Paimon & Place2b (the obvious ones), Receptor, Engage, Bes, Alexx Rave, Subwave, Bionick, Encode, Heamy, Dyamorph, Nouwa, Implex, Enei, Nphonix, DaVIP, Krot, Rusty K, Agnostetics...

I'm a big fan of Russia's scene. I feel like a lot of their music has that dark, techy neuro sound from the early 00s that has been mostly left behind in exchange for more deep, stripped down, minimal stuff that we often hear today.

Back
Top Bottom