Russian DNB

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
I recently stumbled across some older tunes that I never knew of being made by russians (obviously cause I didn´t know their names). Love them!

Besides that you´re welcome to discuss anything regarding russian dnb..:2thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Enei & Subwave are russian also. Dude Enei has been killing it, Everything i hear from him just gets better with each tune he makes

Enei & Subwave are russian also. Dude Enei has been killing it, Everything i hear from him just gets better with each tune he makes
^^ This!!
Keep an eye on www.MedSchoolMusic.com for an Enei MPFree to coincide with release of "More Blood 010".

Also, if you like Russian dnb, look out for a wicked Unquote 12" to round up proceedings on Med School for 2010 :) The b-side is the last track on Danny Byrd's Essential Mix.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
I really love Enei´s "Grey December" choon with Implex..the fact that it was free made it even much better!

Last edited by a moderator:

losty

losty2010
VIP Junglist
I only know Subwave from Russia, its pretty big over in Russia I think, some crazy Dnb festival there. something call private station I think

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
Also cant forget Bop & Oak! They're making some serious beats!
OAK is russian?
Yeah what I like about russian dnb is that i find it has a very particular sound about it compared with other countries outputs of dnb

---------- Post added at 21:32 ---------- Previous post was at 21:31 ----------

OAK is russian?
Yeah what I like about russian dnb is that i find it has a very particular sound about it compared with other countries outputs of dnb
And also Ash from Med School forgot to shamelessly plug the "Future Sound of Russia" album hospital released :teeth:

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
Russian D&B fucking kills it. A completely different take on the sound

Electrosoul System
Sunchase
Dissident
Receptor
Engage
Proket
Protech
Abstract Elements
Intelligent Manners