Rusko - Hold On (Sub Focus Remix) FREE!!!!

Got a hold of this as soon as it was up in May. This tune slays!

yeah i got this tune a while back, been killing it when i play it out, that andy c mix with t-10 is awsome i remember hearing it a fabric and just thinking t-10 gave it that lil bit more

I saw Andy do that T-10 mix and just thought "How you gonna play dubstep better than the dubstep boys aswell?"

This tune has grown on me a lot i have to say

what a wank tune.
oh and waynenoway its not dubstep its drumstep or dnbstep or watever half time dnb is called

Sounds like a pile of shit. That's not drum and bass, that's double time dubstep with a backbeat.

fuck all the haters. . . seeing the crowd reaction this got at Andy C on the Funktion One in bournemouth was out of this world. massive party tune

everybody knows me here as biggest defender of Chase & Status,Sub Focus,Rusko and Pendulum... its very sad what happened to these people,Sub Focus best years are over I am affraid.Rusko is going downhill too,his album is technicaly ok but it isnt that "I am the king of dubstep " type dubstep like before.Chase Status are straight dead,from the masters of dnb dancefloor to rotten commercial tragedy..... Pendulum still makes some decent tune here and there so I think they are winner from above names but its still one big agony.Its pain to see what happened to these people

Back
Top Bottom