Rusko - Everyday (Netsky Remix)

Watch out spyre this guy means business.

hitman_contracts_wallpaper_11-normal.jpg

Mr Echo, you know what good music is!

c
Nah mate he's just a rip off of Skrillex's "Leaving" EP. Pretty awful if you ask me.

HOHOHOHOHOHO you're trying to make me maaaad .... *calm down, breath in* .... Skrillex tried a FG tune but FAILED TERRIBLY

@spyre It's , believe it or not, dubstep but most call it Future Garage, really ambient stuff..
Really surprised you didn't know him, he's like the greatest producer ever

Isn't this B-E-A-UTIFUL

Last edited by a moderator:
c

HOHOHOHOHOHO you're trying to make me maaaad .... *calm down, breath in* .... Skrillex tried a FG tune but FAILED TERRIBLY

@spyre It's , believe it or not, dubstep but most call it Future Garage, really ambient stuff..
Really surprised you didn't know him, he's like the greatest producer ever

Isn't this B-E-A-UTIFUL

the truth hurts man. anyone who knows how to dubstep knows what ive said is true.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol thought&process u're trying to make a point,yet telling him not to believe you...

p.s. am i wrong or Leaving EP came out this year... so i guess that burial was making FG long before skrillex...

p.s.2 not trying to be rude or anything...

p.s. am i wrong or Leaving EP came out this year... so i guess that burial was making FG long before skrillex...

He's kidding! He knows Burial is better and he's just laughing with skrillex trying to copy Burial... You see , even the most famous producers copy

Burial's first album was released in 2006 and his second in 2007 wich was praised in music world, he was anonymous untill 2008 when some news sites called a witchhunt on his identity...
Just read the wiki, it's correct.

Burial is one of the most remarkable producers in the history of music.

Read this :http://www.thewire.co.uk/in-writing/interviews/burial_unedited-transcript
One of the most interesting things you'll read in your life

Back
Top Bottom