Rusko and Clipz

Yeahhhhhhhhh. Obviously I'm hoping it'll be rediculously sick but some of Clipz's VIP's at the minute are shocking. But he's a sick, sick producer & so's Rusko so fingers crossed eh?! (yn)

rusko is stop notch, clipz on the other hand is not, probably will be some ring tone drum bass dubstep fusion lol

haha spot on! the recent clipz tunes have been even more tosh than usual, Rusko on the other hand is on it right now.
will rusko raise clipz' game?, or will clipz drag rusko down into the bleepy polyphonic mire?

Like riisu said, it's definately got potential, alot of Clipz' material is pretty sick, as is Rusko's. Although it's all a matter of waiting really!

OH MY GOD THIS AINT HAPPENING TELL ME ITS A LIE

I mean it's like..... if pie is dnb and cake is dubstep they are made of these ingredients right. Flour, water, sugar, baking powder etc. Now what is going on here thats like baking with sugar only man, too sweet you heard the moaners and too far this cant be good.................

Man i don even wanna hear that i could picture myself vomiting inside my mouth allready, jeeeeeeeeesus

I can allready picture the ravin people hearing this for the first time, I swear the peeps are gonna look like this:

you dropped what?
joker.jpg

Back
Top Bottom