Rusek - Flame

I like the idea. Your drums need some work though. Maybe some gentle tape distortion and compression to glue them together? the hi hats sounds out of place to me. Keep plugging away how long you been making tunes for?

All the melodic features should be louder and your drums a bit softer. Not too soft drums have to be on top of the mix though. But try to find a balance. Anyway liking the guitar & the vibe of the tune.
Keep it up :2thumbs:

Thank you all for the feedback, this song was created experimentally. I generally do music about 5 years, I know that I can not smell this after this song, I'm still looking for my field of hip hop, techno, electro, and now I hit drum and bass, thanks for help, I'm going to work to improve the drums and will try Correct the samples. Sorry for my english google helped me a little.

All the melodic features should be louder and your drums a bit softer. Not too soft drums have to be on top of the mix though. But try to find a balance. Anyway liking the guitar & the vibe of the tune.
Keep it up :2thumbs:
Ur mix is the best man (miavono - white lies remix)

Thank you all for the feedback, this song was created experimentally. I generally do music about 5 years, I know that I can not smell this after this song, I'm still looking for my field of hip hop, techno, electro, and now I hit drum and bass, thanks for help, I'm going to work to improve the drums and will try Correct the samples. Sorry for my english google helped me a little.

If this is your first venture into Drum & Bass then a massive well done ! As they have already said some more layers to make it more interesting
The guitar style going through it is a cool idea, youve got the structure and the pattern correct just need to improve the sound of it now, keep it up & best of luck

If this is your first venture into Drum & Bass then a massive well done ! As they have already said some more layers to make it more interesting
The guitar style going through it is a cool idea, youve got the structure and the pattern correct just need to improve the sound of it now, keep it up & best of luck
Thx man :)
I am shocked that so nice you receive it (as I tried on facebook groups I got only blackening and something like throwing your computer and start digging potato XD)
Now I see that this is a good forum, there is no hate, only shame on dnb because I have a lot of other good and good projects in other genres.
I'm trying to improve the flame, but I do not know what to add, how I change something, or it sounds bad or bad (unless someone wants to work with me XD joke)
When I do not succeed, I will surely throw something else, and I will always mention this forum, once again thanks to all bless :)
I will try to do something like this because I really like it
Let someone tell me what kind of dnb it is? It's epic

Last edited:
This reminds me a lot of some tracks done by Muffler on his Stone Cold album, and I loved that album. I can't offer much in the way of production advice but I like your work, keep it up!

Thx man :)
I am shocked that so nice you receive it (as I tried on facebook groups I got only blackening and something like throwing your computer and start digging potato XD)
Now I see that this is a good forum, there is no hate, only shame on dnb because I have a lot of other good and good projects in other genres.
I'm trying to improve the flame, but I do not know what to add, how I change something, or it sounds bad or bad (unless someone wants to work with me XD joke)
When I do not succeed, I will surely throw something else, and I will always mention this forum, once again thanks to all bless :)
I will try to do something like this because I really like it
Let someone tell me what kind of dnb it is? It's epic

Do not let negative people state what you should & shouldnt do.
We all start somewhere - I can hear what your trying to achieve and with more practice you will get there !
I really don't know alot about production so can't give you any real feedback on certain dynamics of how to make a track better.
My best advice is watch some of the tutorials on Youtube and learn bits from those guys, My personal fav video atm is this

then anything like this might help

Back
Top Bottom