Rupture LP in March?

The album's called 'The Fifth Column', said to be 16 tracks, featuring Double O, Mantra, Sully, Outer Heaven, Forest Drive West etc etc....

There's a video to go along with one of the tunes, been awaiting official announcement for that, until then we'll all just have to wait for full details.

Straight in with the cream of DnB label compilations imo.

Up there with Platinum Breakz, Prototype Years, Armageddon, Rare Grooves, Horsementality, DAT:Music, Mosaic, Illustrations etc.

Wide range of tempos on there too from the low 160s to 17-something. Stll not worked out what my favourites are. Wide range of sounds from halftime stuff to full on amens to drumfunky numbers. Lots of atmosphere, lots of weight, lots and lots of drums.

Hoping this will hit the other stores as there's no way it isn't flying out the bandcamp shelves.

29214365_10155610720856902_4818908896150159360_n.jpg

Pre orders go live Thursday March 15th at 6pm! https://ruptureldn.bandcamp.com/

Like I said, this album is up there with Prototype Years.

No messing.

Pure roots and future, 16 armour-plated rave bangers, and every single tune on there pushes the boundaries out a little.

Like I said, this album is up there with Prototype Years.

Why draw that comparison before it's even released though? Prototype Years was pioneering, it came out and defined that sound at a time when it hadn't been explored fully. While I'm sure the quality on this Rupture LP will be very high, it's hard to see how it's going to have that same transcendent feel when the themes and structures of the tunes will be based on things like the Prototype Years...

Back
Top Bottom