Run Tingz Cru ft Blackout J.A. & M.C. K.Ners - Informer - Sid Fidla James Remix

Hey folks.
As way of breaking my silence, I thought I should share the joys of latest project I been working on.
Is a remix of Informer from Run Tingz Cru for Back2You.
Not quite sure whate style it is, i thought neuro. But others disagree. Calling it Sid-Style for now. heheh
All feedback welcome, especialy on what style it is. :)

http://back2you.co.uk/r/05323505

Hope you all enjoy

was eager to hear this man im entering myself but the back2you website is so fuckin slow loading it literally stopped at 43 seconds.. il try again

finally loaded, i like it alot man heavy synths :) only real problem i have is the intro and breakdown sound totally seperate, i know its quite common to have a drop different sort of as a suprise, its only a minot crit really :)

Cheers dude.
You is quite right, the main tune and the drops/bridges are 2 completely different tunes. Initially had a couple of ideas that sounded more like 1 tune. But also sounded alot like an old Adam F track. Started this tune planing it to be a track in its own right, but was bored one night and decided to see what the tune sounded like with the Vox from the informer pack in it. Sounded awfull at first, heheheh, but was something about it a quite liked. So shifted key and pulled a load of hair out trying to work out how to blend the 2 unes and the result is the remix you hear now.

Bet ya wasn't expecting an answer that detailed, eh? lol

Anyhow cheers again for feedback dude, glad you like the tune.

hahah no worries mate.
Yeah i used a few of the vocal parts apart from the actual informer sample i found it grinding on the ears!!
but uv got it in tune well i gota say!

im posting mine on here now mate if u fancy checking :)
i wont post it directly in here though!!

Back
Top Bottom