Run DMC - It's Tricky (DJ Fresh Remix)

six album deal!!!

i bet he don't give a shit what music he makes.. cha fucking ching $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

lol

photo.jpg

just lol

how could anyone go from something as good as bad company to this.

I was going to say the same thing! Money lots of it! What does Fresh care about underground drum & bass now, Bet he's all sitting there like :slick: counting his millions

Jeez let the man do what he wants, he doesn't owe you any underground music! I know it'd be nice but there's plenty of artists pushing the underground scene to a new plateau

everyones happy to slate someone for selling out, saying its bad and how could you enjoy it, all that shite. I would bet both my balls that anyone on here would do the same if they could make the money he does now.....just for being good at writing catchy simple music. Yes he was good in his old days, yes he probably can still make bangers, but hes too busy making money.....

if he made another name for making more underground tunes that would be sick though. and the haircut is pretty jokes

...is this what jump up sounds like in 2014? :teeth:

Classic case of money over everything, its crazy how many dnb producers sell out in the end thats probably why so many people think dnb is cheesy as fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

lol

photo.jpg

just lol

He looks like a magician. I call mid-life crisis... don't even know if hes that old...

everyones happy to slate someone for selling out, saying its bad and how could you enjoy it, all that shite. I would bet both my balls that anyone on here would do the same if they could make the money he does now.....just for being good at writing catchy simple music. Yes he was good in his old days, yes he probably can still make bangers, but hes too busy making money.....

There's a very backwards notion that commercial dnb (or commercial music in general for that matter) has to be shite, musically. It doesnt. Anyone churning out watered down generic namby pamby bollocks should expect to get called out for it, no matter how much dough they're raking in.

In 1999, blauw light district, amsterdam, ik was een vruchtbare mannelijke prostituee en mijn "claim to fame" is met "serviced" DJ Fresh (of daniel, als hij me leuk vond om hem te bellen) op meerdere gelegenheden.

Hij werd gehangen als een mug en had de prestaties verdienste van een 80-jarige verlamde. Maar hij was vriendelijk en zachtaardig. Hij gebruikt om te proberen en te praten over zijn toekomstplannen voor drum and bass muziek terwijl mijn stijve lid bonkte zijn mooie mondje. Ik zag hem niet veel na 2003. Schande, aardige vent.

if he made another name for making more underground tunes that would be sick though. and the haircut is pretty jokes

maybe it's far too easy for me to say in my current situation.... but given the choice of scraping a living making music i like making, or making a shit-tonne of cash making music i couldn't give a toss about, i'd choose to make music i like making every time.... even if it does mean having to keep a shitty day-job.

but circumstances may change in the future and my mind may change. but as it stands, i really couldn't give two fucks about money.

maybe it's far too easy for me to say in my current situation.... but given the choice of scraping a living making music i like making, or making a shit-tonne of cash making music i couldn't give a toss about, i'd choose to make music i like making every time.... even if it does mean having to keep a shitty day-job.

but circumstances may change in the future and my mind may change. but as it stands, i really couldn't give two fucks about money.

maybe he likes the music he makes he certainly aint whats wrong with popular music ........ Dibby aint that bad i quite like it

not trying to start a debate over 'was clipz good or not' but at least he had the decency to go by another name when he switched styles.

Because it's somehow clear he couldn't possibly like the music he's doing, right...

it is somewhat clear because we all know that Fresh knows better... i think he knows full well that his current output is watered down wankery.

but i could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom