Rumfest 2011

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I was all up for this, sorted a couple of mates to reach with, laid plans out for accomadation etc, then I remembered the last time I went & the subsequent week long fallout & came to the conclusion i'd rather not get a divorce & see my kids at the weekend for the rest of my life, so made the executive descion to stay in & watch x factor with a few mugs of hot lemon tea instead...

:)

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
I was all up for this, sorted a couple of mates to reach with, laid plans out for accomadation etc, then I remembered the last time I went & the subsequent week long fallout & came to the conclusion i'd rather not get a divorce & see my kids at the weekend for the rest of my life, so made the executive descion to stay in & watch x factor with a few mugs of hot lemon tea instead...

You've got the next forty years planned out then...

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist

FAG! You used to be cool

Think I will be heading to this, loving rum lately.

Has anyone got any decent reccomendations on some Rum that might be there to try thats maybe a little less known than some of the others?

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
Was amazing! proper good west indian/carribean carnival-esque atmosphere & loads of rum to drink! Only let down was the lack of food. Cottons bar from Camden were doing the food but I think it would have been better with another couple of food stalls selling snacks.
Ended up buying a bottle of Pink Pidgeon rum from Mauritius.

http://www.pinkpigeonrum.com/the-rum/