Rugby World Cup 2011

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Been watching a lot of it. In work most days except weekends so not watching as much as I want!

Some great games.

I'm not a huge fan of rugby, but always watch the world cup, 6 nations and wales internationals.

I used to play it in school, so still understand the rules.

Out of the home nations, Ireland look the most impressive. Great win agains Australia.

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
Yeah. Ireland are lookin set this year. We might be in with a chance but I still think our team's too inexperienced still. Having said that, we near enough destroyed Georgia! Anyone got money riding on this?

subprime

Dysjoint
VIP Junglist
us kiwis will smash ya, (then probably choke)
Thought you were an ocker mate, yeah we have got choking down to an art. Looking forward to the frogs this weekend, see if they turn up for it. Lot of confidence here but seeing we might have to go through Argentina, South Africa and England I dunno, it's not a Sunday picnic for sure.

Labrat

VIP Junglist
Thought you were an ocker mate, yeah we have got choking down to an art. Looking forward to the frogs this weekend, see if they turn up for it. Lot of confidence here but seeing we might have to go through Argentina, South Africa and England I dunno, it's not a Sunday picnic for sure.
i live in aus but am a kiwi mate ;)
im glad the aussies got beaten by ireland!! classic. its south africa v nz in the semi if all goes to plan, will probably be better then the final

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Kinda been dragged into it as my gf's dad is south african and he loves the sport. Im quite meh on it. But yeah, its alright.