RUFFSTUFF N FUNSTA...We raised over £500 for diabetes UK...you can get involved too

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
601040_121074524700021_499834211_n.jpg
[/IMG]

RUFFSTUFF AND FUNSTA......played at an event on saturday i co-promoted to raise money for diabetes. It was a all day event featuring DJs from koollondon, origin, Raindance, directors cut and of course UNCZ.......we raised over £500. And what an amazing set, wicked vibe and atomosphere.

If anyone from the forum would like to get involved in future fund-raising events let us know.....We are not just looking for djs, it can be in any capicity. Designers, promotors, door staff, help/supervisors for the day...even anyone that would like to donate prizes for raffles etc......as on the day we put on bbq's, bouncy castle, face-painting, raffles, stalls etc. We are also looking for suitable venues to hold these charity fund raisers (we have an 8k rig so the venue doesnt have to have one installed already).

Also looking to work with other charitys apart from diabetes UK. If you know of any good causes local or otherwise.

So if you'd like to get involved and meet some big name djs all whilst raising funds for charity please get in touch.

cheers.

link to the last events pictures :https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...50.100003924220340&type=1&aft=121075238033283

Last edited:
Re: RUFFSTUFF N FUNSTA...We raised over £500 for diabetes UK...you can get involved t

nice one dubsta glad it went well!

Re: RUFFSTUFF N FUNSTA...We raised over £500 for diabetes UK...you can get involved t

fairplay my mate recently got diagnosed with diabetes

thanks......my best mate, who is also my partner in that event has a daughter affected by it.....we done one last year in new cross (release nightclub) also......I get a lot of statisfaction doing these events because it makes iall the hard work and planning much more worth while.

also add.....ruffstuff is one of the most down to earth djs i've met....he actually had another booking that night and said he'd rather have stayed there for the night because of the vibe. Really nice feller.

good on ya mate for doing this

thanks matey...but it was down to everyone on the day giving generously and making it the night...and day it was.

Back
Top Bottom