Ruffhouse and Gremlinz announce new label uvb-76

Was hoping for the new Clarity plate to be next

here it comes. all tracks known from his mix for lost in ether.

Clarity/Overlook

UVB76-016

A1. Clarity - Torsion
A2. Clarity - Stateless
AA1. Clarity - Taking Effect
AA2. Overlook – All of Them Witches (Clarity Remix)

Release Date: 12th June 2020

Clarity’s first solo release on UVB-76 Music arrives in the form of a highly polished, firm footed quartet. Four grounded, heavyweight churners that sit proudly at the core of relevant Drum & Bass: Torsion, Stateless and Taking Effect.Across the three original compositions Clarity commands the frequencies of the contemporary breakbeat form. Completing the circle is Clarity’s remix of label mate Overlook’s All of Them Witches, an interpretive reimaging of an already bona-fide modern classic; poise, precision and execution.

Will be in my top 10 EPs in 2020 for sure!

same here i guess. and yes, his sound remained true to itself and it can hardly can get any better. overlook's original is hard to top imho, but that remix is very good as well. and"torsion" is the one i've been waiting for. brutal.

Came here to post this. All 🔥. Solid, all killer no filler EP. Been SO long since his last release, just glad his sound hasn't moved on much 🙂 Will be in my top 10 EPs in 2020 for sure!
Yeah this EP fully delivers.

Before listening I was thinking he might go leftfield but thankfully that’s not the case.

Did Clarity get married during his hiatus? Used to be produced by Owen Brown, now has Hemming-Brown as a surname...

Screenshot_20200527-204559.jpg

FB_IMG_1590626202811.jpg

Seems like the Karim Maas EP was glossed over last year...

Droogs 007 around 26th February

Holsten

Figure Out The Name
Projectiles
Sealed In Time (EP)

Overlook & Karim Maas - Ultra Violence / Heart Of Darkness​

UVB76-018 (around 26th March)​

Overlook & Karim Maas - Ultra Violence / Heart Of Darkness​

UVB76-018 (around 26th March)​

Another couple of collabs from these two, around 23rd April:

Overlook & Karim Maas: Video Nasties / Dimensions

DROOGS008

DROOGS010

A. Loxy & Overlook – The Harbinger
AA. Overlook – Moloko

Release Date: 25th February 2022

DROOGS continue their campaign of villainy with a collaboration between drum & bass mainstays, Loxy & Overlook, on ‘The Harbinger’ and a solo effort from Overlook in the form of ‘Moloko’.

A Sure shot combination to get any dancefloor into a frenzy, drum & bass fundamentals and a no- nonsense attitude.

Back
Top Bottom