Ruffan x FKOF Feb Mix

littlesnitch

big up the goons

New one up for fatkidonfire.

Went travelling last year and it's taken me 2 months to catch up on all the tunes!

Tracklist:

1. Chills - Everyones Mad VIP [Diffrent]
2. Transparent & C-Side - Oyimo [Free]
3. Om Unit - Patients ft Mc Jabu [Civil Music]
4. Arkaik - Wax [Diffrent]
- Homemade Weapons - 11th Hour [Samurai]
5. Kolectiv - Satori [Proximity]
6. Machinedrum - Gunshotta (Fracture’s Astrophonica remix) - [Ninja Tune]
7. Conduct - Irate [Buried]
8. Shiver - Forfeit [Diffrent]
9. Andy Pan & Z Connection ft. Original Ninja - Instinct [Hustle Audio]
10. Dexta & Mauoq ft. MCXL - Torn (Mtwn remix) [Protect]
11. Homemade Weapons - Gauntlet VIP [Samurai]
12. J.Robinson & Knowledge - Untitled [Tribe12]
- Chimpo ft. Dub Phizix & Skeptical - Buzzin [Soul:R]
13. Displaced Paranormals & Bredren - Celestial [Inception]
14. Skeptical - These Words [Ingredients]

Wicked mix mate - tidy mixing and tracks flowed together perfectly. Few tracks that I've missed/didn't know about and also ones I don't hear many people playing. Will be listening again.

Nice one thankyou man :)

Have you got a thread for the one in your sig? Couldnt go back far enough in your post history. I'll bump that and give yours a proper listen tonight.

Listened to this in the car last night on a way to a mates house for a mix and it was perfect to get me in the mood.

Loved the variety in there, and loved every one of your vs fkof mixes so far. Respect on how you used Patient, as I find that tune really short, but worked well with the tunes either side of it. Wax - 11th Hour was a beast of a mix (y) then into Satori was equally as nice. Couple of the transitions were switched to the next tune which couple have been more subtle, but I know they are to move the mix on. Buzzin came in quite soft with the vocals sitting underneath the mix and not pushing through. Respect for using Celestial in there too. Been loving that since I bought it and have something interesting to mix that with for a B&B. Look forward to the next episode man

Thanks for taking the time to listen mate. Pleased you enjoyed it.

I spent ages trying to get patients in a mix! Still not totally happy how the vocal just sorta cuts out though. I'll try not to leave it a year before the next one this time :P

Will give your latest one a listen over the weekend.

Thanks again man.

Back
Top Bottom