- Spectrasoul - Buggin'
2. Data - Enemy Within
3. Clarity - Tolerate
4. Mtwn - Pressure
- Skeptical - Structure ft MC Fokus
5. Bayou - Deterrence Theory ft Hysee
6. Data - Within The Circuit
7. Mtwn - Cursed
8. Icona Pop - Nights Like This (Icicle remix)
9. Octane & DLR - Red Mist VIP ft Gusto
10. Calyx & TeeBee - Elevate This Sound

Short but sweet! Rolling on 3.

Let me know what you think as usual! x

really nice mate, mixing was really tight nothing to criticise on that front. vocals from red mist into elevate this sound was class, had never heard of that bayou track either pretty hench!

Woh littlesnitch! Loved the mix man. Tracklist was right up my street & was aware of three quarters of the tunes. Very technical with some of the mixes. The intro into Buggin was quality. Quite steppy with a fair bit going on. Enemy Within - Tolerate was a wicked mix, could hardly tell when Tolerate came in it was mixed so well. When Structure came in it was a little quiet compared to Pressure, but this is a minor comment. Within The Circuit - Cursed was cool & tribally, plus really liked when Nights Like This rmx dropped in. SO wish that tune had seen the light of day on vinyl. Nights Like This rmx - Red Mist vip gelled nicely. Elevate This Sound was a good outro tune. Quality selection. Looking forward to hearing more of your mixes :)

Ah yes watcha. thanks for the feedback! Cheers for the kind words, took me a while to work this badboy out. I am way keen with the notes!

And i totally get what you mean about structure sitting a bit quietly, I stupidly left it cued on the mixer and I have a really bad habit of hardly ever taking my phones off so didn't notice it was lacking a bit and as it was about the 4th go recording it I let it slide :P Slightly obvious I just got a couple of horizons cds through the post!

I'll have to return the favour and have a listen to one of yours.

Back
Top Bottom