Ruffan x FatKidOnFire November Mix

littlesnitch

big up the goons
Ruffan x FatKidOnFire November Mix + Minimix added

Latest one for the fkof gang. Let me know what you think!

Tracklist:

1. Dub Phizix & Skeptical - Run It Like President ft. T Man [Samurai]
2. MTWN & Act One - Motoba [Break Fast]
3. Overlook - Glass [Samurai]
--Bredren - Pestilence ft Beezy [Proximity]
4. Clarity - Cold blank [Samurai]
--Sabre & Riya - Injustice [Critical]
5. Ruffhouse - Bypass [Ingredients]
6. Foreign Concept - Jaipur (Villem Remix) [Ingredients]
7. Subtension & Minor Rain - Sklep [Samurai]
8. Homemade Weapons - Slivers [Protect]
9. Zero T - Roxy Music [Dispatch]

Last edited:
cheers guys, short but sweet.

annoyed a bit though, left the gain up too high for the ruffhouse bit and it makes jaipur sound a bit weak but after like 6 goes trying to record I let it slide!

safe for having a listen

quality stuff expected no less, loved sklep into slivers proper glitchy steppy goodness. just so on point all the way through. really enjoy both your 170 and 140 mixes so keep em coming bru!

Nice TL Littlesnitch. Short but sweet are nice sometimes, like tonight, I only had a spare 30 mins.
Planning on doing a couple 30 mins mixes myself sometime, partly as I only have enough tunes of such a particular style to fit that.

Felt like Motoba took a little while to come in & would have liked to hear the blend slightly earlier, but that is just personal preference. When it did come in, it sat really well with President. Wicked moody stepper that Motoba, not heard that before. Glass rolled nicely off the back of Motoba. Love the elastic wobble in there. Cold Blank & Glass worked SO well with the drum patterns alternating on the roll, wicked combo right there :) Injustice - Bypass was another cool combo with the rolling notes of Injustice contrasting the bouncey bubble of Bypass. Still getting used to Bypass myself (picked it up for that, but have been rinsing The Foot more) + when Japur rmx came in, it sounded a peach of a mix with Bypass man. Jaipur rmx - Sklep - Silvers was constructed glitchy business like jsmith mentioned. Liked that small section. Roxy Music was a nice end to the mix.

Wicked mix for evening listening

quality stuff expected no less, loved sklep into slivers proper glitchy steppy goodness. just so on point all the way through. really enjoy both your 170 and 140 mixes so keep em coming bru!

cheers man. yes! love sklep > slivers that was the mix that I messed up about 4 times though gr i am always so slack when I come to record.

Nice TL Littlesnitch. Short but sweet are nice sometimes, like tonight, I only had a spare 30 mins.
Planning on doing a couple 30 mins mixes myself sometime, partly as I only have enough tunes of such a particular style to fit that.

Felt like Motoba took a little while to come in & would have liked to hear the blend slightly earlier, but that is just personal preference. When it did come in, it sat really well with President. Wicked moody stepper that Motoba, not heard that before. Glass rolled nicely off the back of Motoba. Love the elastic wobble in there. Cold Blank & Glass worked SO well with the drum patterns alternating on the roll, wicked combo right there :) Injustice - Bypass was another cool combo with the rolling notes of Injustice contrasting the bouncey bubble of Bypass. Still getting used to Bypass myself (picked it up for that, but have been rinsing The Foot more) + when Japur rmx came in, it sounded a peach of a mix with Bypass man. Jaipur rmx - Sklep - Silvers was constructed glitchy business like jsmith mentioned. Liked that small section. Roxy Music was a nice end to the mix.

Wicked mix for evening listening

Ah mate, wicked feedback! Really appreciate it. You must have good taste :P

Check this mtwn mix if you haven't already - http://soundcloud.com/break-fast-audio/break-fast-audio-podcast-001 some real killer bits in there. And i'm sure you've heard but the new ruffhouse bit division III is immense - http://soundcloud.com/srd-1/ruffhouse-division-iii

Ah mate, wicked feedback! Really appreciate it. You must have good taste :P

Check this mtwn mix if you haven't already - http://soundcloud.com/break-fast-audio/break-fast-audio-podcast-001 some real killer bits in there. And i'm sure you've heard but the new ruffhouse bit division III is immense - http://soundcloud.com/srd-1/ruffhouse-division-iii

No worries + I would hope I have good taste :)
I have seen that Division III tune in some forthcoming sections & am interested in it. Quite a grower & reminds me of Living Proof

Really slacking on the feedback front.

Really digged this LS. Like a shorter mix, does me perfect for my journey to work.

Fav bits.

Overlook - Glass [Samurai]
Clarity - Cold blank [Samurai]
&
Subtension & Minor Rain - Sklep [Samurai]
Homemade Weapons - Slivers [Protect]
Zero T - Roxy Music [Dispatch]

My mate showed me that Sklep tune...rotten. Great mix with Slivers mate. Roxy music is a massive favourite here, glad you dropped it.

Looks as if Jack & Mr Watcha have gone in with some good feedback as always, but thought I should leave my two cents.

peace.

bigup man

roxy music is probably my favourite beat this year. just so smooth.

i am going to sit down this weekend and return the favour feedback wise

Gamma - I'm Sick [Demand]
Clarity - Twisted Logic [Horizons]
Paragon - Heirship [Samurai]
-Calyx & Teebee - Pure Gold [RAM]
Fathom Audio - Defence (Skeptical Remix) [Alignment]
Ruffhouse - Pellet [Alignment]

went to record a new mix last night but pulled the ruffhouse bit instead of defence :thumbsup: mixing a bit too high i think!

minimix it is

Back
Top Bottom