10. Fathom Audio - Defence (Skeptical remix) [Alignment]
11. Ruffhouse - Strangers [Ingredients]
12. MTWN - Outcome [Proximity]
13. ST Files & Response - Hard Times [Ingredients]

Let me know what you think!

Last edited:
Tracklist looks nice, having a listen now

- - - Updated - - -

I'd never heard 7. Tom Small - Unreal Soul [Broken] or 9. Arkaik - Serrated [Diffrent], tunes

Haven't seen your around these parts in a while Littlesnitch! Remember listening to a mix of yours aggggggges ago...my username might be slightly different ha.

Will drop back with some thoughts (y)

ah yes stu! cheeky name change? I didnt touch the decks for about 4 months. Just got lazy!

If i remember i promised to feedback on your latest and then just forgot! my bad ye. I owe you.. Is that your newest in your sig?

good to see someone else who knows about that broken audio ep!

going to record my own mix with a bit of his in later, will check this though, tl looks like my kinda thing

Nice building intro with Morphine delivering sliced steps to a beat, not sure on the vocals of Game Changer, but when the tune came in, the blend between to first 2 tunes sounded wicked with the drum structures intertwined. Not heard Critical Level vip before, but if the hype surrounding MTWN is anything to go by, I'm sure it will be a pleasing tune to listen to, and it didn't disappoint, with its bouncing in and out relentless beat + softly menacing vocal. Also love the whole 'Skeptical' style of steppy percussion & instrumentally based opening section of tunes too. Creator stepped in the beats of Critical Level vip very well, after that soft vocal of the previous tune just before the double drop. More building rhythmic riffs are in for the breakdown in Creator & Enemy At The Gate brings some Ragz style structure to the mix, which worked a treat. Blades cuts some filthy winding flavours into proceedings with some stand out vocals whilst keeping the stepping mentality & rhythmic vibe that the previous tunes had been bringing. Very pleasing hearing Occult enter the mix, as it has been sat in the stack recently & just finding things to go with it myself.... bounces incredibly well with Blades, keeping the Hybris dirty bass pushing through to full effect.

Whats that punchy beat coming in... Unreal Soul takes hold of Occult, taking the mild step of Occult & creating a relentless steppy Occult. I'm already anticipating the mix with Twisted Logic to be quality, and it is. With a similar bounced beat to Unreal Soul, Twisted Logic sits peachy on top of Tom Smalls tune. Also very nice hearing Twisted Logic again since B&B 1 back in December :) Serrated in for the breakdown in Twisted Logic & loved the the way the similar punchy beats in that worked wonders with Clarity's tune, with some added ticking percussion in there for good measure. Atmospheric echoed deep note builds for Defence rmx to make its appearance. First members mix with Strangers in that I have heard & it was mixed sublimely with Defence rmx :) expect to see that make its way into a future B&B episode ;) Outcome took me unawares a bit, with ins surprisingly good steppy beat & brooding bass, but wouldn't expect less quality from a tune that has MTWN linked to it. Hard Times rolled in for the ending tune off the back of Outcome effectively. A contrast from all that had gone before it.... different way to end the mix.

Wicked mix throughout Little Snitch / Ruffan. Loved pretty much the whole TL, but the last tune.... it just doesn't do anything for me. Eq-ing was very good & loved the majority of blends in there. Just what I needed for a Thursday afternoon before a long weekend

Last edited:
Hybris - Occult [Subtitles]
7. Tom Small - Unreal Soul [Broken]

sounded so good together, why i don't own occult is beyond me!

the intro mix sounded sick too. tbh i really enjoyed this mix, real good moody vibes throughout, few vocals scattered around and some lovely variation in drum patterns kept it all interesting, will defo look out for your next one mate

'word of wisdom'

BIGUP man. Seriously eloquent feedback there. Watch out for a tom small and bredren tune called sixth sence. Just got signed on dispatch. I will return the feedback in much more haphazard way soon :P

And cheers JWood - Loved your lastest one and may have blagged you rags mix when I played on Friday :P Will finish that tune but tune thing soon.

BIGUP man. Seriously eloquent feedback there. Watch out for a tom small and bredren tune called sixth sence. Just got signed on dispatch. I will return the feedback in much more haphazard way soon :P .

No worries! & nice one for the heads up on that Sixth Sense tune. Will keep eyes open for that tune :)

Yes this was wicked LS...although I feel we need more members mixes from you!

Fav bits.

Hybris Occult >> Tom Small- Unreal Soul.

&

Arkaik - Serrated [Diffrent]
Fathom Audio - Defence (Skeptical remix) [Alignment]

Both killer blends for me man.

Would definitely be great to see you post a little more in these parts. Mix was killer nuff said really. Really always dig mixes with this kinda minimal deeper style, you created a good vibe in here.

Moar please! (y)

this was hardddd, quality stuff. need more tom small in my life, where did he come from! big sounds.... mixing was really tight, serrated into defence remix was rowdy. love all your mixes man, a blend of 140 and 170 would be perfect hint hint :)

Yes this was wicked LS...although I feel we need more members mixes from you!

Fav bits.

Hybris Occult >> Tom Small- Unreal Soul.

&

Arkaik - Serrated [Diffrent]
Fathom Audio - Defence (Skeptical remix) [Alignment]

Both killer blends for me man.

Would definitely be great to see you post a little more in these parts. Mix was killer nuff said really. Really always dig mixes with this kinda minimal deeper style, you created a good vibe in here.

Moar please! (y)

bigup man! i'm such a sucker for the deeper technical bits. can't wait to party at exit this week!

this was hardddd, quality stuff. need more tom small in my life, where did he come from! big sounds.... mixing was really tight, serrated into defence remix was rowdy. love all your mixes man, a blend of 140 and 170 would be perfect hint hint :)

:) Nice one as always mate. And you know about those tom small bits, love percussion like his that just cuts through.

I'm lacking any 'good' transition tunes to got 140-170! All I can think of is that sabre remix of parrallels that goes the other way. Need to have a better search I think. I clocked youngsta speeding up together in the dust but my cheap cdjs don't have enough pitch range.

Back
Top Bottom