RUDIMENTAL - FEEL THE LOVE, AL CAPONE REMIX! LATEST WORK

cheers man! any feedback peeeeeps i can only criticize myself for so long! nearly 100 hits and only 1 reply come on folksssss

Goob job man, proper production work, although I hate the original and your version even more, that is just my opinion and does not mean I don't think you did a good job ;)

nice work, man, although it's not my style. For my personal taste in your bassline there's too much phaser, i'd like it when the phaser is a little less dominant. personally i don't keep the dry/wet signal most likely not over the 10-11 o'clock position....but this is as i mentioned a personal problem of mine.

Keep it up!

cheers kronix! got at you on soundcloud message so let me know what u reckon!, hahaha psychoholic your comment baffled me at first but i understand u mate, cheers ! and yeh dubbinflow, its actually a double notch filter modulated to fuck (guess it still shifts frequencies in the same way) but yeh i couldnt get it to sound warbley and epic enough so i probably went overboard, but cheers !

yeah love it man those synths are nice and dirty, drums are sounding crisp and bouncy as well, only thing is the levels but thats easily fixed ofcourse within a few hours!

have to say. when i saw the title, i immediately thought you cant polish a turd. but damn this turd is shining bright! youve managrd to turn a poppy dnb chart song into something with a nice level of darkness and make it work. good job. the vocals are sounding really nice too. have to say hats off to you!

i feel u bax, cheers - and wow much appreciated cartel! its always nice to know that people enjoy a remix over the original haha

yehh mixed in bass lacking headphones - and hmm i have no idea haha some freqs just dont sit right with people i guess

Back
Top Bottom