Rudebwoy Earplugs

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
don't they hurt? i had ones sorta like them but they gave me so much pain! foam ones were ok but customs i got are the best, they look like these

moriaty

VIP Junglist
don't they hurt? i had ones sorta like them but they gave me so much pain! foam ones were ok but customs i got are the best, they look like these
these are lovely, had mine for 5 years now, and still working just fine. fair enough, they're bit pricey, but if you're in loud environments often, its the best investment you can do.
(y)

boudi, did ya got the 25s or 35s ?

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
these are lovely, had mine for 5 years now, and still working just fine. fair enough, they're bit pricey, but if you're in loud environments often, its the best investment you can do.
(y)

boudi, did ya got the 25s or 35s ?
They started me off on a 9!!!!! And I tried them at a gig & they di not work at all! So I went back & got the 15's. They said the 25's would be too much & that dj's use them. Tried the 15's at Fabric & they were really good! What have you got?

Code:Red

Defiant
VIP Junglist

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
I got some Elacin ER20's for Hardware at the Renaissance Rooms in August 2006 and I'm extremely glad I did as the Valve Sound System was in full effect that night. I was stood in front of a stack of speakers all night and didn't have so much as a slight ringing in my ears afterwards. The bass emanating from the speakers was ridiculous, people had to put their fingers in their ears when they walked passed the stack. I had a big grin on my face as my clothes wafted in the bass wind though as you got perfect clarity through the earplugs and all of the powerful punch from the bass.

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
I got some Elacin ER20's for Hardware at the Renaissance Rooms in August 2006 and I'm extremely glad I did as the Valve Sound System was in full effect that night. I was stood in front of a stack of speakers all night and didn't have so much as a slight ringing in my ears afterwards. The bass emanating from the speakers was ridiculous, people had to put their fingers in their ears when they walked passed the stack. I had a big grin on my face as my clothes wafted in the bass wind though as you got perfect clarity through the earplugs and all of the powerful punch from the bass.
sounds awesome, think I will buy them, pretty cheap too (y)

moriaty

VIP Junglist
They started me off on a 9!!!!! And I tried them at a gig & they di not work at all! So I went back & got the 15's. They said the 25's would be too much & that dj's use them. Tried the 15's at Fabric & they were really good! What have you got?
no yeah, meant to ask 15 or 25, 35s are for plant workers, lol!
got the 25s myself and sometimes i still would like them to be a bit quieter. i think they sell plugs with interchangeable filters, but not sure they do that with customs..

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
noice :fag:

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
got the 25s myself and sometimes i still would like them to be a bit quieter. i think they sell plugs with interchangeable filters, but not sure they do that with customs..
They do, but you have to buy the extra filters at like £70 a pop or summin....

Lunos

VIP Junglist
Judda said to me the other night that a few opticians have started doing hearing tests and that they can order in the custom earplugs for you.

are these the 15s and 25s your talking of?

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
So are the 25's really quiet then? I find that when I go to anywhere with loud music my ears with ring a little afterwards. So many places just don't set up the sound properly or know anything about it! It's a joke really! The 15's are pretty good really, don't think I'd want any more. Although I did expect them to be quieter in a way!

They do, but you have to buy the extra filters at like £70 a pop or summin....
Yep this is correct :)