rudeboy lament - the 3 r's ragga, reece & rollin'

well! that was enjoyable. you certainly do have some musically dope idears in there and the sounds are nice too. keep at it bro.

i dont like the amen drums is all really, its just unoriginal. tc amen right?

well! that was enjoyable. you certainly do have some musically dope idears in there and the sounds are nice too. keep at it bro.

i dont like the amen drums is all really, its just unoriginal. tc amen right?

wasn't even supposed to be an amen, i just eqed my break to shit and liked what i got, i'll work on that though, cheers logikz

it aint about readin sum1ns comments before listenin to a tune lol the only thing i focused on was the amens lol overal good tune i would think about tryin it wiv maybe a different break somethin more percussion-y, the breakdown was good an the vocal is fat. not sure about the flute needs a bit more eq'in too. like the ideas tho man good work keep at it! peace!

yeah, i'll work on a new break for it. i might be ghey, but that's the part of the process i enjoy most

Righto, listened to it properly now,

I like this alot, the use of vocals and that wind pipe sound is good. Nice one man

pretty deep man! i like it!!!

i would say that the vocals seem slightly out of tune compared with the rest of the tune. See if u can change that! keep it up its sounding pretty good.

Righto, listened to it properly now,

I like this alot, the use of vocals and that wind pipe sound is good. Nice one man

cheers lads, i appreciate you listening*

Wicked stuff. Like the vocal alot, agree it sounds a bit out of time in places, but its cool.

Some really cool sounds in there though, love the eerie sounds on the break down.

320 for me when it's finished please :D

pretty cool tune man.. but like few people have said, vocals sound off in places, other than that, pretty tight track!

i rly enjoyed this mate
the beats could use some additional work to sound better in the mix, some variations would be nice. another beat wouldn't be misplaced at all i think. some nice drumroll edit always works aswell
the vocal doesnt seem right at some points, maybe pitch it higher and take individual words or phrases instead of the entire sample.

other than that i must say it has great potential, keep at it man!

Back
Top Bottom