Rubs - Three Shots

Rubs90

KeyControl
VIP Junglist
Easy all! As you might remember I posted a small preview for a tune I was making a while ago and it got some really nice feedback, including a lot of people wanting me to finish it. Unfortunately, I got a bit tired of it and never got to complete it, but luckily all the positive response has motivated me and for the last 2 days I have been working on this little tune, which is the first thing I ever complete. It's nothing special, but it's a start. Looking for some feedback and tips, feel free to post negative or positive comments!

I commented on ur sc, but still. The bassline is awesome, the drums sound good too. What the tune could use imo, is some more variation and more sounds. Maybe pads, more of the vocal, percussion changes, switches, atmospheric sounds, basically anything to keep it interesting, cuz right now it sounds a bit empty and repetitive at places imho.

I commented on ur sc, but still. The bassline is awesome, the drums sound good too. What the tune could use imo, is some more variation and more sounds. Maybe pads, more of the vocal, percussion changes, switches, atmospheric sounds, basically anything to keep it interesting, cuz right now it sounds a bit empty and repetitive at places imho.

Ok mate, cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom