RRRRRRRRRecords

Laadinek

Hey guys, how do you organize your records? Is it the same labels, speed (sort of starters, bangers, chillout, bangers,...), rhytm??? This might be a crap question, but I seem to have a problem with that, because whenever I come home from the gig the records are all mixed up --> apparently this means my system doesn`t work.. . Thanx 4 any suggestions.

Hey guys, how do you organize your records? Is it the same labels, speed (sort of starters, bangers, chillout, bangers,...), rhytm??? This might be a crap question, but I seem to have a problem with that, because whenever I come home from the gig the records are all mixed up --> apparently this means my system doesn`t work.. . Thanx 4 any suggestions.

its not a crap question, this issue raises itself when you get over a few crates.
I honestly couldnt explain my organisation of my 10 - 11 crates worth in a way that would make sense. But I can find any record within a minute.

now THATS a crap answer!:nono:

I honestly couldnt explain my organisation of my 10 - 11 crates worth in a way that would make sense. But I can find any record within a minute.

now THATS a crap answer!:nono:

That's not a crap answer, I understand completely!

Mine are grouped by label, and the groups are sorted by cat number. Labels that kinda sound similar are grouped but that doesn't work out very well

i just go with aplphabetical order of record label, makes the most sense to me and i found it easier to sort them out again when they get in a state. when you start having to make a back catalogue i do it by year and then in alphabetical order of label for that year.

iv sorta got mine grouped as in jump up, liquid, neuro, heavy then i group the artists or simmilar labels....
works for me till friends get in there n have a mix.

erm lol it would take me awhile to organize my records,half of em have nothing writen on em :nono:

damn promo's.....

as soon as i buy any blank promo's i jump on chemical records listen to the clips and name them so i know whats what....

they look shit too

damn promo's.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom