Royalty Free Drum and Bass?

Skywalker23

Does anyone know where I can find some royalty free drum and bass music?

This is for a senior video project for school. Me and 3 of my friends will be working on it all next year. Yes I know it's summer right now, I'm just wondering.

I've found a couple of royalty free music websites, but I really want some glorious drum and bass music in the video. So, do you know where I can find royalty free drum and bass?

btw, I'm new to this forum (obvs) and I see you have some pretty strange smileys here.:andy: and :lamur: <--nice ones.

fuck...i posted this twice. very sorry about that.

of course, if your admin set a post timer, this never would have happened:)

Does anyone know where I can find some royalty free drum and bass music?

This is for a senior video project for school. Me and 3 of my friends will be working on it all next year. Yes I know it's summer right now, I'm just wondering.

I've found a couple of royalty free music websites, but I really want some glorious drum and bass music in the video. So, do you know where I can find royalty free drum and bass?

btw, I'm new to this forum (obvs) and I see you have some pretty strange smileys here.:andy: and :lamur: <--nice ones.

go on myspace find some unsigned dnb you like and ask them

For $200000000000000 Ugandan dollars you can use one of our tracks. Just make the cheque out to MR DESMOND BOKO.

But in all seriousness check out the forum's new talent section. We have a lot of skilled producers on this fine website.

Okay thanks for the replies guys, I may post something in New Talent/Production once I have a better idea of what I need.

and listening to DnB just makes you feel awesome and pumped up, that's why it's glorious.

Back
Top Bottom