Royalty Free Drum and Bass?

Does anyone know where I can find some royalty free drum and bass music?

This is for a senior video project for school. Me and 3 of my friends will be working on it all next year. Yes I know it's summer right now, I'm just wondering.

I've found a couple of royalty free music websites, but I really want some glorious drum and bass music in the video. So, do you know where I can find royalty free drum and bass?

btw, I'm new to this forum (obvs) and I see you have some pretty strange smileys here.:andy: and :lamur: <--nice ones.

TongueFlap

Flappin'
VIP Junglist
Does anyone know where I can find some royalty free drum and bass music?

This is for a senior video project for school. Me and 3 of my friends will be working on it all next year. Yes I know it's summer right now, I'm just wondering.

I've found a couple of royalty free music websites, but I really want some glorious drum and bass music in the video. So, do you know where I can find royalty free drum and bass?

btw, I'm new to this forum (obvs) and I see you have some pretty strange smileys here.:andy: and :lamur: <--nice ones.

go on myspace find some unsigned dnb you like and ask them

Yorkshire Tony

VIP Junglist
maybe you could make a post in the production section? there are loads of producers on this forum and some of them may offer to lend a hand in the way of supplying some of their tracks?

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
For $200000000000000 Ugandan dollars you can use one of our tracks. Just make the cheque out to MR DESMOND BOKO.

But in all seriousness check out the forum's new talent section. We have a lot of skilled producers on this fine website.

Okay thanks for the replies guys, I may post something in New Talent/Production once I have a better idea of what I need.

and listening to DnB just makes you feel awesome and pumped up, that's why it's glorious.