Rowing (Stuuu's Idea)

Nikki

On Wednesday the 5th December 2001 it is the annual varisty boat race between Nottingham Trent University, And Nottingham Aka Beeston Scum.
We being Trent are aiming to win and YES to please you all, well lads anyway, there are going to be pictures of 16 girls in lycra being put onto the internet when i decide to build a website.
So please encourage us as the more encouragement we get the more photos we will take.....

Nix

aaron

Sideways Ronnie
16 young gals in lycra???

hey nix

wen u get those pics, dont worryu about buildin a site, just sort us out with the pics, ill see they get around :P

l8ers ron

Nikki

Heh, stuuu nobody will be nakid in them but we r going clubbing after the race so thats a good place to get more pics.

Also i want these piccys to stay in the right hands not be passed around to people who will send them on or do dodgy things to them to make us all look like we will ming.

Nikki

aaron

Sideways Ronnie
im no way skilled enuf to mess about wif pics, just fancied a laff... good luck n e ways for ya rowin (sniggers)

l8ers ron

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
If you add them to a site you know Defiance will break out photoshop and change them from clean to dirt!

aaron

Sideways Ronnie
heh yer your rite stu, i think they should be spread between a select group of ppl... wot u think stu?
l8ers ron

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
yeah, select few including us two!

(then we could sell them on for hundreds with defiance' alterations)

aaron

Sideways Ronnie
Its a deal

Thats a good idea stu, dont bother payin him anything... he must love doin it!!

l8ers ron

billdingo

ere, gotta send me these photo's i've gotta be one of the select group...... besides, i know where you live when at home, thats a big enuf threat, or summat innit.

aaron

Sideways Ronnie
nix... i dont think you should.... dunno why, cant think of a resonable excuse :P

l8ers ron

Nikki

ok just a general question
BUT
should i get my tongue pierced
yes or no and reasons

Cheers

billdingo

Dunc had it done, didn't hurt him afaik, its just 24hrs without solids, and you should be sorted. I'm gettng mine done fairly soon, i'll let you know...

Nikki

cant believe i am going to say this but
you are men u can handle pain
i dont think i can

billdingo

urm, there is an invention called 'pain killers' i believe wimps and women use them when severely hung over... Don't suppose they would help at all???