round round round a boat?

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
something like that?

:confused:

:flamzom:

fuck no its row row row your boat! fuck. still works. seems legit. true story. KARL! TUERBO!!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
TURBO?!!? DID SOMEONE SAY TURBO?=!?!?!=!= YOU HAD ME AT HELLO BIG GUY
GAAN WIJ LEKKER BIERTJES ZUIPEN OF WAT?!?! ZE HEEFT ECHT DIKKE TIETEN EN WIL EVEN MET MIJ KLETSEN SNAP JE AY BITCH BEN JE GEK?!?!?!NA DRIE OF VIER STOLIES BEN JE MIJ KWIJT IK STAA NIET TE DREIJEN IN DE DISKOTEEK + SORRI ZEG IK NU DWEI KEER HET ZELEFTE? DAT KOMT DOOR DE DRANK EN DAT KAN IK NIET HELEPO_EN

- - - Updated - - -

BITCHES ZITTEN AAN MIJN PENIS

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
TURBO?!!? DID SOMEONE SAY TURBO?=!?!?!=!= YOU HAD ME AT HELLO BIG GUY
GAAN WIJ LEKKER BIERTJES ZUIPEN OF WAT?!?! ZE HEEFT ECHT DIKKE TIETEN EN WIL EVEN MET MIJ KLETSEN SNAP JE AY BITCH BEN JE GEK?!?!?!NA DRIE OF VIER STOLIES BEN JE MIJ KWIJT IK STAA NIET TE DREIJEN IN DE DISKOTEEK + SORRI ZEG IK NU DWEI KEER HET ZELEFTE? DAT KOMT DOOR DE DRANK EN DAT KAN IK NIET HELEPO_EN

- - - Updated - - -

BITCHES ZITTEN AAN MIJN PENIS
logikz, you don't need to be this agressive with us, my friend...

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
logikz, you don't need to be this agressive with us, my friend...
sorry, i got carried away. i was drunk, possibly. but really, adam, no shit worried about catsel, that man has been so bad ass as of late, its hard to put into words.

honestly, the words that started it all was "ive started to pay hookers with synthetic morphone" and "let it go SLOWLY..."

Last edited:

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
i think we all knew deep down i was on this road :teeth:

this lil kid said to me on saturday "your going to die. in 2 years. you going to bleed to death!!" propa fuck seriously. i was trippin balls scared as fuck. this kid was like del boy's son.. and im rodney... hes the fuckin devil.

on a side note my tongue is melted to fucked. :lol: need moar.