Round & Round (i'm so exhausted from this song)

djdizzy

This is a song I started making over a year ago, working on it off n on. I've definitely spent way more time on this song than any other song I've ever made. I spent alot of time on every aspect of it, so I hope you guys like it. I'm not sure if it's complete yet or not, it's still unmastered at this point. I've spent so much time working on it that I can't listen to it objectively anymore. So I need to take a long break from it and give my ears a rest.

I'm curious what you guys think though. The link below is a private soundcloud update, so you have to be logged into your soundcloud account for the link to work. Copy/paste the URL below into your browser:

soundcloud.com/djdizzyofficial/dj-dizzy-round-round-work-in-progress/s-EavHy

hello dizzy. nice tune, like it a lot, esp. once it got going from 1 min. the intro is not my cup of tea, and the male vocals in the break don't seem to fit, but that is my personal taste. i like your drum work, very nice, and overall sounds is also cool on my system :) good work bro, keep it up !!

Thanks for the input bro, much appreciated! I might have to rethink the male vocals in the break like you said. Maybe stick with the same female vocals to use during the break and come up with something that compliments the song more. I'll think of something atmospheric to go with the vibe of the break then build them up as the 2nd half starts to build

Back
Top Bottom