Rough Neck Cockney

Jakue08

VIP Junglist
i know this is old but alot of people are interested in lyrics, especially eksmans, and its another boring sunday afternoon so i decided to interpretate this from the set he done with Friction as the DJ on NYE NEC 08/09. Track 18 if any of you are interested in having a sing along!

I meet a rough neck Cockney,
Driving through Brockely,
See a police car, policeman wanna stop me,
I wanna come and search, step outside the car please,
Turn the ignition off, give me the car keys,
Police officer woah thats harass man,
Where you coming from? A Drum and Bass bash man,
Where was the rave? Down in Stratford,
Where You Goin Now? I'm going hers back to Catford,
Have you any documents? Let me see osme ID,
It's a nice car your driving it looks pricey,
Fish line your working in? Woah I'm an Eksy,
Blimey they must pay generously and nicely,
It's all baby once you build up your profile,
Why you driving round with 3 different mobiles?
Ones for my Buisness, Ones for my Wifey,
ONES FOR THE DODGY GAL WHO WANA GET GRIMEY,
Ok Eks I'm gonna run a few checks, a few checks to check what?
Robbery and theft,
Drug dealing, burglary, standard procedure,
Hold on bust that i can smell senseamilia,
No way bruv you must be having a laugh,
Not yet but I will do when I search through your car,
Stand here, don't move, whilst I search through your boot,
My hands start sweatin', i just can't let him.

safe

That's cool, those are some nice lyrics and that but why can't he make his own rap tunes or do some hip-hop mcing rather than doing what is basically just talking over music that I'm trying to listen to? I mean, I can't understand what he's saying when I'm at a rave so I just don't see the point. It's just like putting on a record and for some reason there's someone mumbling in the background.

First line is "I be a rough neck cockney"
then "woah thats harrasment, where you coming from I said the drum and bass bashment"
lool, but otherwise ta!

It makes me laugh if you compare these lyrics to SP's, IMO he is on a different level

Last edited:
u no my black girl beverley,
smokes weed heavily,
loves to bang eksman to a bashment melody,
my chinese girl lila,
dvd dealer,
makes a sweet and sour chicken everytime i need her,
girl from china big wide vagina,
girl start scream when i sneak up behind her,
girl from africa shes a drug trafficker,
cant bang that bitch shes a AIDS carrier,
girl from jamaica,
big bubblemaker,
that dutty gal is after my paper,
girl from bangkok she loves to bang cock,
badboy eks u na me make ya body rock.

i fink... lol

this is generally the main one but their are a couple of variations but here it is.....

Im be the rough neck cockney
driving through Brockley
see a police car
police man 'a wanna stop me
regular stop and search
step out side the car please,
turn the ignition off give me the car keys
Police officer woah thats harrasment, where you coming from
i said the drum n bass bashment, where was the bashment
down in Stratford where you going now, im droppin Herbs back to Catford
Have you any documents let me see some ID its a nice car your driving it looks pricey,
which kind of work you in well im an MC, blimey they must pay generously and nicely
its all gravy once youve built up your profile, why you driving round with 3 different mobiles, Ones for my business ones for my Wifey ones for the Dutty gal who wanna get Grimey, Ok Eks im gonna run a few checks to check what you know robbery and theft, drug dealing, burglary standard procedure, hold on whats that i can smell Sensimilla, no way bruv you must be having a laugh, hold on stand there while i search through the car, stand there dont move while i search through the boot, my hands start sweating i just cant let'in, search the boot officer whats the point, ok ill come clean i was smoking a joint, when i first asked why didnt you just say so, so the other units can go out the risk.......

*fixed

this is generally the main one but their are a couple of variations but here it is.....

Im be the rough neck cockney
driving through Brockley
see a police car
police man 'a wanna stop me
regular stop and search
step out side the car please,
turn the ignition off give me the car keys
Police officer woah thats harrasment, where you coming from
i said the drum n bass bashment, where was the bashment
down in Stratford where you going now, im droppin Herbs back to Catford
Have you any documents let me see some ID its a nice car your driving it looks pricey,
which kind of work you in well im an MC, blimey they must pay generously and nicely
its all gravy once youve built up your profile, why you driving round with 3 different mobiles, Ones for my business ones for my Wifey ones for the Dutty gal who wanna get Grimey, Ok Eks im gonna run a few checks to check what you know robbery and theft, drug dealing, burglary standard procedure, hold on whats that i can smell Sensimilla, no way bruv you must be having a laugh, hold on stand there while i search through the car, stand there dont move while i search through the boot, my hands start sweating i just cant let'in, search the boot officer whats the point, ok ill come clean i was smoking a joint, when i first asked why didnt you just say so, so the other units can go out the risk.......

*fixed

haha you done it much better than me mate!

Back
Top Bottom