Rough and Experimental track

Bpm 175.04? How did you get to that? :teeth:

First of all it sounds like it's clipping. Alot. There's too much going on, I think you should highlight the bass and the melody you have going. Turn down the hats, they're definitely clipping. Once you've fixed up the levels I'll give it another listen, but it was grating on me too fast to listen to it right the way through at first.

when you put a very big bass into a limiter with hi hats added, the hi hats tend to clip to the freq of the bass.
The BASS is TOO high, the 808 you have going on is way to high, the hi hats too. I can't see any snare going on clearly. Check it all ;)

brutally honest? be carefull what you wish for mate.. this is tough to listen to...

to start with, far too much sub bass, drowning out the entire track.
secondly i cant hear a kick drum what so ever, Or snare come to think of it, just a bunch of hi hats.
thirdly = MIXDOWN is your friend!! learn what that means will help ur producing get 5x as better

after you spent time making little adjustments to make everything sit right, start to look for some new drum samples as these ones are basic!!

woah - easy fella. the biggest issue here is the mixdown. you will want to research this term on google and youtube. until you can get the sounds to sit a little better with each other, all anyone can comment on is the mix.

Back
Top Bottom