Room for the hats

I don't have anything on my master when producing. I'll start doing that when doing the mastering process.
I mean, why would you have to put on a soundgoodizer to make everything sound better? I found out that it gives me a lot of problems with mastering and getting the mixdown right.

Instead I'll bounce every mixer track to a seperate WAV file and import these in Cubase, then throw on an Ozone 4 Mastering Suite on the Master bus and maybe on every single sound too, it depends on what you want to do.

Mastering is looooong.

I mix it down as i go and then master it all a bit later after ive had a bit of ear space. I use Ozone 4. It tends to make things a bit too compressed though. started to get a bit bored of it tbh.

yeah artfx that still called mixdown, not mastering. mastering is done on the finished full wav file.

and should not be done by yourself aswell.. mastering engineers arent there to empty your pockets, but to get fresh ears to fine tune your master to get out the very best.

I Highly suggest you not do the mixdown " on the run " i just tested it, with my latest track, and i can conclude that, you should still put all the faders down and start from scratch, when you are doing the mix... i SOOO strongly suggest this.

Back
Top Bottom