Ronnie O'Sullivan says suck my dick

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
whos he a forumla 1 driver? what play ball or something? looks well lairy doesnt he. probably on drugs and all, you can tell if you just listen for five seconds together.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
really? youd think so from his name couldnt very well be a tennis player with a name like that could he. pool player eh. dont they wear suits and bowtie? how comes hes wearing an overall then and whos he talking to, is there even anyone there.

The_Jungledon

www.FreelanceJunglist.com
VIP Junglist
really? youd think so from his name couldnt very well be a tennis player with a name like that could he. pool player eh. dont they wear suits and bowtie? how comes hes wearing an overall then and whos he talking to, is there even anyone there.

LOLOLOLOL

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
nah yo, Logikz is just like that anyway. you can imagine what he would be like all jacked up tho innit

today is the monthly company drink at a posh hotel and i have the urge fes, i also have half a liter of ghb

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Just me n my girl this weekend, sposed to go to this Mashup night tomorrow..may aswell, its vip treatment....free entry with 4 free drinks and pool tables. plus theres some pain killers on the horizon. Love';em