DnB Ronin Ordinance

lovelyzoo

sonicnutrition.xyz
Having searched this forum it looks like there isn't a dedicated thread for Ronin Ordinance, which is a pity, since it's a great imprint. Indeed, judging by this link, there's a general lack of discussion of the label's output.

Thankfully, I've interviewed Ben, Ronin Ordinance's boss, for my blog Sonic Nutrition, which you can read right here.

Inside, you'll find a preview of RO's latest release, an EP by Polarity (UK), as well as the label's history and more.

Last edited:
Ha should have actually read the interview! Makes sense he'd pick it, it's one of the better things he's released to date imo.

This one is always close at hand, quality deep moody tribal groove

Per Facebook, 20 copies.

This is so disappointing. As a vinyl dj, you get your hopes up seeing that a particularly good release is making it to vinyl, considering the music age we live in. Great release and great that it will be released on vinyl, but it's sad to see only a 20 vinyl run.

Also worth mentioning that what Dexta of Diffrent Music is doing is great for small runs and individual Dubplates for DJs, but I saw the same thing with an upcoming DYL release on Literature Records, which also got my hopes up, only for a 20 vinyl run.

Did also see Deft's LP get a 25 vinyl cut on a 4 tune EP up for sale, but it doesn't make it financially viable for a single plate from record labels bandcamp stores if you live outside the UK, with no chance of Redeye or your next best worldwide vinyl poster getting any copies

Back
Top Bottom